the thread about nothing...

WHT, your lawywer wouldn't happen to be Harvey Birdman would it?

*shaq voice*Birdman birdman *shaq voice*[/color=black]

How th..
Don't you worry about that.
Just worry about where your going to get your new part time job to help you pay me once I win in court :smokin

:lol:

what year do yall think was it was it when murder became harder to get away with??

Like in the early 1900s, there was no Sherlock Holmes or CSNCIS or Horatio or modern technology....... all of us probably coulda murked someone easy with zero repercussions 
nerd.gif

it'd be so easy to get with basically anything 
I doubt it was that easy.

Such as obtaining a murder weapon that makes the murder not messy and disposing the body.

Harassment? :smh:

@Pablo, I could imagine. You go to Vegas with your boy and he's with his woman, and all you get to do is say hi/bye :rofl: . Take that cape off too, don't do it, reconsider!
Pretty much :lol: There was a few folks I didnt even see that was part of our group..dudes were just scattered everywhere :lol:

and you right fam, it's easy to get lost with a cape when it's in your face 8) :lol:

You ain't neva lied. Since I am against the theory of gentleman's clubs, I have only gone once. When I did go, there was one female in particular that wanted individual attention. A nice older spanish lady. Once again, since I am against these establishments, I trolled her until I decided to dispense funds for individual attention. She kept coming back and maaaaan, I got full value. Complmentary hugs and visits. Then I spent $20. It was worth it. Haven't been back since. She was soft tho :riceboy. My girl got tight when I told her though :lol:

:rofl: see man at least you understand.

and I agree on said establishments. I dont know how folks do it on the regular like that.

what year do yall think was it was it when murder became harder to get away with??

Like in the early 1900s, there was no Sherlock Holmes or CSNCIS or Horatio or modern technology....... all of us probably coulda murked someone easy with zero repercussions 
nerd.gif

Such as obtaining a murder weapon that makes the murder not messy and disposing the body.

Get gun, ride horse to river in the middle of the forest with person, shoot person with gun, dump body in river, ride off into the sunset, profit? :nerd:

Yea, like I got use to waking up whenever n goin into the office whenever I wanted
mean.gif
why can't you do that no more?
man, forget drinking when we go hiking.... 
devil.gif

what year do yall think was it when murder became harder to get away with??

nerd.gif

but why would you care if its messy or if the body is there or not?? How could they trace that **** back to you? And its not just the lack of technology that would make it easy to get away with ****, but the yet-to-be developed detective-skills and theories law enforcement uses now 

If you don't like that Jamaican home cookin, you don't like FOOD!

I bought chick I was messing with last year a nice gift for christmas when I thought we were cool, it was something she had mentioned she wanted to get. Well she was pretty much off me by christmas so I kept it not to make it awkward. I still had it around February, so I shipped it to her anyways, felt like a scumbag doing otherwise with it. It was slightly awkward but felt like the right thing to do.

just got a street sweeping ticket.

day off, never home around this time. heard the sweeper from my window, and it hit me. ran out to move my car and the guy just looked at me and and put the ticket on my dash. :smh:

within the last week i got a cell phone ticket and a street sweeping ticket. feelsbatman :frown:

nerd.gif

Get gun, ride horse to river in the middle of the forest with person, shoot person with gun, dump body in river, ride off into the sunset, profit?
nerd.gif
1.How do you get a gun or a horse?

2. How do you get someone to meet you there without being a little bit suspicious?

I can, it's just if I got the ok to come in whenever I want, I minus whale come in early n get the extra hours right?

Was thinkin bout gettin a second job, but nah I like my nights n weekends. So I'm coming in at 6-630 instead of my usual 9-1030ish so that extra 3 hours a day is gona help a lot :pimp:

Last edited:
what year do yall think was it when murder became harder to get away with??

nerd.gif

but why would you care if its messy or if the body is there or not?? How could they trace that **** back to you? And its not just the lack of technology that would make it easy to get away with ****, but the yet-to-be developed detective-skills and theories law enforcement uses now 
You'd care because you'd need to get rid of your clothes or you'd need to bring an extra pair of clothes to commit said murder.

How would you explain someone else's blood on your shirt?

I'm not saying that the police would catch you, I'm just saying that you'd need to consider so many things before you commit a murder, regardless of the time.

Last edited:
just got a street sweeping ticket.

day off, never home around this time. heard the sweeper from my window, and it hit me. ran out to move my car and the guy just looked at me and and put the ticket on my dash. :smh:

within the last week i got a cell phone ticket and a street sweeping ticket. feelsbatman :frown:

got 2 speeding and one red light in past 2 months. feelsbad.

That street cleaner feel is the worst :smh:

Was laying in bed with the ex and heard it

Ran out the crib in boxers and a tee barefoot :lol: :smh:

Still made it :pimp:

I hope my day is bout to get a lot better. Been stressful as hell and I'm about to have to pickup this uhaul to TRY and finish moving :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom