the thread about nothing...

I'm telling you guys, I'd read JS34 biography.
I swear he's told it a few times... but I don't remember it 

bed bunk stories!!

we need to start planning activities to do 
RCK!? They are 98 OGs.....size 11.5, but for you? If that's your size. You can have them.
glasses.gif
eek.gif
 I am an 11-11.5.......  you serious?!?1 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
When you have had everything ripped from you.....material possesions like shoes and s*** don't matter like they used to back in the day.

I used to be just like the majority of people in the world. Ignorant to what was going on, oblivious, so consumed with myself and my everyday "life." Playing baseball and basketball and shoes shoes shoes, music and girls.

That's why I push this petition so hard and try to mentor these young kinfolk from Single Mothers....because I think I can help a lot of people and spare them from a lot of suffering and hardship.

I seen a lot man. A lot and if I had someone to tell me what I can tell others....it would have saved me a lot of money, time, energy and just peace of mind.

I'm out to go finish watching this game and pass out some flyers in my hometown and go drink the rest of this Alize and Red Hook.

Apologies to anyone I've offended in the last few weeks! Doing this petition for my brother gets me in feelings, emotions, and dealing with people I am not quite fond of, but have to be "diplomatic" with in order to push a positive cause. :D

I swear he's told it a few times... but I don't remember it 

bed bunk stories!!

we need to start planning activities to do 

:wow:  I am an 11-11.5.......  you serious?!?1 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Serious as a heart attack. I'll bring this pair out to Cali or have my momma ship them to me (she gets free shipping from her office (been using that for 15 years!)) She gave me a bill one time showing me all the shipping charges I racked up.....holy f***** s***. I owe her for life man. She wanted a cut of my profit. She don't play.

Her birthday is 5/23 and with Mother's day....I'm trying to get 1,000 sigs by then and make this her present man. She is a private person and so am I, but I think this story can do some good for a lot of people, so I'll bite the bullet and expose myself for the greater good. I don't like the limelight really....I'd rather be a Nick Collison than a KD. :nerd:

She is a private person and so am I, but I think this story can do some good for a lot of people, so I'll bite the bullet and expose myself for the greater good. I don't like the limelight really....I'd rather be a Nick Collison than a KD. :nerd:

i'm exactly like that.

But I have to be the star of the show when I'm fighting for something/someone that's worth it.

My roomate made me so mad :smh: :smh:

Trying to cool down brahs
WATER

I will send out random thank yous about nothing.

Send me one sentence/line or something about you. (Which I won't read and I will just send you something out of my massive random collection of weird s*** I have that I am packing up before I move!)

Kidding about not reading it.... :smokin

u da man. literally
Shuttlesworth, i'm a typical papi....who likes sports, demz video juegos, Nintendo, getting buff, and drinking with riceboy :wow:
:pimp:

My roomate made me so mad
mean.gif
mean.gif

Trying to cool down brahs
WATER
I will send out random thank yous about nothing.

Send me one sentence/line or something about you. (Which I won't read and I will just send you something out of my massive random collection of weird s*** I have that I am packing up before I move!)

Kidding about not reading it....
smokin.gif
u da man. literally
Shuttlesworth, i'm a typical papi....who likes sports, demz video juegos, Nintendo, getting buff, and drinking with riceboy
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
<33
riceboy was gucci?
nerd.gif

Walk into public bathroom
Pee
Wash hands
Another dude walks into bathroom
He tries to sneakily pee in a bottle
Da fuq?
isnt thadocta from cali?
yes but i dont pee in bottles.

how do i blow off some steam. ive been so heated
Go for a jog.

Take a walk.

Meditate.

Listen to music.

Take deep breathes.

Stretch.

fap

Watch a feel good movie. Suggestion: castaway, the cure, or remember the titans.

i dont like jogging or walking. music doesnt help. deep breath? ehh not really. fap :stoneface: naw fapping aint the answer.

Serious as a heart attack. I'll bring this pair out to Cali or have my momma ship them to me (she gets free shipping from her office (been using that for 15 years!)) She gave me a bill one time showing me all the shipping charges I racked up.....holy f***** s***. I owe her for life man. She wanted a cut of my profit. She don't play.

Her birthday is 5/23 and with Mother's day....I'm trying to get 1,000 sigs by then and make this her present man. She is a private person and so am I, but I think this story can do some good for a lot of people, so I'll bite the bullet and expose myself for the greater good. I don't like the limelight really....I'd rather be a Nick Collison than a KD.
nerd.gif
bring em with you, and we'll figure something out 
happy.gif

Maybe I'll give you top bunk for them? 
laugh.gif

Girl just came into my room and told me her roommate left and to come over in 20. Last night here
pimp.gif
are you sad to be leaving her behind? what school you go to? draw your girl in Paint 
nerd.gif

Found a few of these guys today. It is raining here as I type this and it is supposed to be humid all week. Guess I know what I am doing all this weekend with my freetime.

Found a few of these guys today. It is raining here as I type this and it is supposed to be humid all week. Guess I know what I am doing all this weekend with my freetime.
Nope have no idea what you are gonna do with a spoon and a weird looking brown thing.

i dont like jogging or walking. music doesnt help. deep breath? ehh not really. fap
indifferent.gif
naw fapping aint the answer.
By music I meant relaxing music.

Go for a swim.

Go to a place where you usually see homeless people and give them money or buy them food.

Go donate something to goodwill.

I should have asked for those flightposites :smh: those are my size too :lol:

What I do? I changed my avy with no white bars lol

Last edited:
Nope have no idea what you are gonna do with a spoon and a weird looking brown thing.
Lol it's a Morel mushroom...you never had them before? They are so good . I am going hunting for them this weekend. And yea the spoon is for a size reference. (inb4 obvious theDocta joke) 

Back
Top Bottom