the thread about nothing...

People's champ.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i almost got teary eyed.. that's a good dude right there.

Found a few of these guys today. It is raining here as I type this and it is supposed to be humid all week. Guess I know what I am doing all this weekend with my freetime.
Nope have no idea what you are gonna do with a spoon and a weird looking brown thing.
Lol it's a Morel mushroom...you never had them before? They are so good . I am going hunting for them this weekend. And yea the spoon is for a size reference. (inb4 obvious theDocta joke) 
Naw man, I've only had a few asian shrooms before, other than that I keep it pretty basic with my selection.

How do you dig them up? Where do yuo find the? How do you make sure they are not poisonous? How do you eat/cook them? 

Did you guys see SNL last Saturday. I just watched it on my DVR. It was pretty funny. Good cameos by the wolfpack. That last skit about MJ. Lol

the club on a Wednesday night?? dope
smokin.gif
It's $1 drink night. ANYTHING alcoholic. Beers, cocktails, Jell-O shots
pimp.gif

It's about to go down.
I'm jealous. The best deal we have around my way is that college night I was at last night, $2 wells till midnight 
ohwell.gif

its not even that great of a deal.... but I know the bartenders and they usually just hook up my Vodka Tonics with light tonic.... 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I'm jealous. The best deal we have around my way is that college night I was at last night, $2 wells till midnight 
ohwell.gif

its not even that great of a deal.... but I know the bartenders and they usually just hook up my Vodka Tonics with light tonic.... 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Imma get a VKRB for you papi :nthat:

Nice.

Do you skate alot?

I'll be buying a skate tomorrow, haven't bought a skate in years. Anything I should go to? or stay away? I'm just looking for something that will last long and that's not too pricy.
yea i'm skating a lot now bc i'm unemployed 
ohwell.gif

but i just started skating last july after a 5 year hiatus which i regret but oh well. i've been grinding hard though, i'm better now than i was when i was younger, even though i had to relearn everything as if it was my first time ever skating. 
what kind of skating do you plan on doing? 

Nothing too serious.

Skate around my hood, hit the skatepark from time to time.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Imma get a VKRB for you papi
nthat.gif
Man keep it class with the vodka tonics, easy tonic, plus lime squeeze!!

jk don't tell the bartender easy tonic, they'll just stoneface the hell outta you 
laugh.gif

I wonder if my thread on sex education is actually helpful. Lot of views, no responses |I

Naw man, I've only had a few asian shrooms before, other than that I keep it pretty basic with my selection.

How do you dig them up? Where do yuo find the? How do you make sure they are not poisonous? How do you eat/cook them? 
Well they grow straight out of the ground. They are typically easy to spot if you go slow when looking for them. The thing is the typically only fruit (grow) a couple weeks out of the year and the general rule of thumb is the first week of May is when that happens. Pretty much all mushrooms are poisonous the question is just how poisonous. The most that happens if you get bad ones is you get an upset stomach. To prepare them you cut them in half bread and fry them.

Really though it is just a good excuse to go on a nature walk and drink beers 
laugh.gif

Nothing too serious.

hit up your local shop and scope out boards, i personally like real, baker, habitat boards but i sometimes help out the shop and buy shop boards every other time. i like tensor and venture trucks (make sure they match up to your board size) spitfire, autobahn or bones wheels are good (sizes 50-53, your preference) bones or andale bearings. i got diamond bearings on mine but i got a good price on them so if you find any under $10, take them. griptape is all preference, mob if you like that sticky stuff or jessup, grizzly if you prefer not as sticky stuff.

Reactions: jjs
Nothing too serious.

hit up your local shop and scope out boards, i personally like real, baker, habitat boards but i sometimes help out the shop and buy shop boards every other time. i like tensor and venture trucks (make sure they match up to your board size) spitfire, autobahn or bones wheels are good (sizes 50-53, your preference) bones or andale bearings. i got diamond bearings on mine but i got a good price on them so if you find any under $10, take them. griptape is all preference, mob if you like that sticky stuff or jessup, grizzly if you prefer not as sticky stuff.

thanks bro. I'll go from there and ask the guys who work there to help me out.

Can't wait to have it :smokin

Well they grow straight out of the ground. They are typically easy to spot if you go slow when looking for them. The thing is the typically only fruit (grow) a couple weeks out of the year and the general rule of thumb is the first week of May is when that happens. Pretty much all mushrooms are poisonous the question is just how poisonous. The most that happens if you get bad ones is you get an upset stomach. To prepare them you cut them in half bread and fry them.

Really though it is just a good excuse to go on a nature walk and drink beers 
laugh.gif
that sounds fun, sometimes I wish I was into those outdoorsy-hookie kinda things but I'm just not into it 
ohwell.gif

I had a few country-*** friends who did stuff like that but it never rubbed off on me and I think I kinda picked up their country accents a little bit 
laugh.gif

How did you learn all this about mushrooms??
I wonder if my thread on sex education is actually helpful. Lot of views, no responses
tired.gif
NT'ers dont have sex.
Sorry I had to yell at you, but I have to keep it informative man, I wasn't sure if you were serious with your question.
Sometimes you just gotta put your foot down...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if my thread on sex education is actually helpful. Lot of views, no responses
tired.gif
I just assumed your inbox was flooded with questions. No one wants to really post their questions and insecurities about sex in public though. Take solace in the fact that people are looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom