rck down to get some fifa in? (if here)
*Reported

JK. Just mad my ps3 got the ylod the other day 

I MISS FIFA SO MUCHHH BREHS

tumblr_inline_mfr3prKmcL1r8pe6h.gif

Can't sleep. **** on my mind. :smh:
**** it.
Cliff
Want a relationship (tired of being single)
Pull the girl from class that was digging me.
She turns out to be nympho and is smashing her ex and occasionally smashes some other dude there.
After a while I told her if she wanna get at me and wants me to take her serious its just me and that's it. (She agreed this was yesterday I also suggested if she needs the D to hmu she said well see :smh: )
I don't think I can trust her at all (idk who's who but she was being dry and I saw a pic of her face timimg with this dude shes friends with .She told me they tried to go out but it didn't work..this was tonight after I told her deuces and she didn't respond. Shut up I know what ur thinking .. :smh: )
We don't have chemistry at all (im carrying convos I feel like im talking to a middle schooler)
My boy suggested I keep her for the p but idt shes even worth wasting my time and risking my health like that. (This thought goes and comes)
What say you gentlemen?

In b4 Tyrone etc
Yes loong cliff I tried, im tired.

Last edited:
Can't sleep. **** on my mind.
mean.gif

**** it.
Cliff
Pull the girl from class that was digging me
She turns out to be nympho and is smashing her ex and occasionally smashes some other dude there
After a while I told her if she wanna get at me and wants me to take her serious its just me and that's it. (She agreed this was yesterday I also suggested if she needs the D to hmu she said well see
mean.gif
)
I don't think I can trust her at all (idk who's who but this was being dry and I saw a pic of her face timimg with this dude shes friends with she told me they tried to go out but it didn't work tonight after I told her go to bed cause idk wtf youre saying...shut up I know what ur thinking ..
mean.gif
)
We don't have chemistry at all (im carrying convos I feel like im talking to a middle schooler)
My boy suggested I keep her for the p but idt shes even worth wasting my time and risking my health like that. (This thought goes and comes)
What say you gentlemen?

In b4 Tyrone etc
Yes loong cliff I tried tho.
Tyrone hit it first.

Nah seriously fam. Don't even do it to yourself. Dated a chick kinda like this whom I didn't trust in the least bit.. No matter how hard you try that thought is ALWAYS in the back of your mind. I ended up telling her she was the only one I was talking to and I only loved her.. While messin with 2 other chicks and smashing both. This was 2 or 3 years ago (I dont do relationships anymore).

If you decide to do it fam.. Recruit members to your team so you have something to fall back on. New vagina is the best medicine for break up blues

Champ

Let that go dude, no idea why your even pursuing that.

Men are out numbered on this planet, why settle ?

The last two girls I've hooked up with ended up being a Thyrone hit it first kinda thing, and at first it fazed me for a little.

But then I realized I was actually this bleezy's Thyrone and I was the one she chose to hit up for a proper ******g of her brains out. In a way me and the dude who hit first are not only Eskimo brothers but each other Thyrone....

In closing, I think you just need to come to a realization of what type of girl she is, and whether or not your relationship with her is what you want (basically J4S, just 4 sex). Embrace it and you'll be cool my playa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't sleep. **** on my mind. :smh:

**** it.

Cliff

Pull the girl from class that was digging me

She turns out to be nympho and is smashing her ex and occasionally smashes some other dude there

After a while I told her if she wanna get at me and wants me to take her serious its just me and that's it. (She agreed this was yesterday I also suggested if she needs the D to hmu she said well see :smh: )

I don't think I can trust her at all (idk who's who but this was being dry and I saw a pic of her face timimg with this dude shes friends with she told me they tried to go out but it didn't work tonight after I told her go to bed cause idk wtf youre saying...shut up I know what ur thinking .. :smh: )

What say you gentlemen?

In b4 Tyrone etc

Yes loong cliff I tried tho.

Tyrone hit it first.

Nah seriously fam. Don't even do it to yourself. Dated a chick kinda like this whom I didn't trust in the least bit.. No matter how hard you try that thought is ALWAYS in the back of your mind. I ended up telling her she was the only one I was talking to and I only loved her.. While messin with 2 other chicks and smashing both. This was 2 or 3 years ago (I dont do relationships anymore).

If you decide to do it fam.. Recruit members to your team so you have something to fall back on. New vagina is the best medicine for break up blues
Thanks. I get you i guess trust is everything and she hasn't given me one good reason to trust her so far. We're like in the beginning stages if you will. I told her yesterday that it wasn't going to work out if she did that and she called me begging "no, I didn't know, I didn't know we were talking" etc etc. The thing is if she was good and actually with it , I WOULDN'T AND SHOULDNT have needed to tell her anything. If she was a serious chick? Am I right or wrong?
Like Im def not attached to her in any way but if you're trying to get with someone who made their intentions very clear from the jump. Why would you be smashing someone else?
She's like oh I didn't know so I was doing my thing.
She irks me with the way she writes and she comes off as a ***** for that one. Cause like I said if she was a good quality chick she wouldn't have needed me to tell her that.
She said she thru with her ex im like cool now we're going somewhere. Right after that she tells me smashing her f buddy. (Which lead to me saying what I said)
I was like

Here's the kicker she's like no I haven't smashed anybody in a while ...im like how long?... she's like last week. (The f buddy.. I know women lie hence why I said my health )

Last edited:
Thanks. I get you i guess trust is everything and she hasn't given me one good reason to trust her so far. We're like in the beginning stages if you will. I told her yesterday that it wasn't going to work out if she did that and she called me begging "no, I didn't know, I didn't know we were talking" etc etc. The thing is if she was good and actually with it , I WOULDN'T AND SHOULDNT have needed to tell her anything. If she was a serious chick? Am I right or wrong?
Like Im def not attached to her in any way but if you're trying to get with someone who made their intentions very clear from the jump. Why would you be smashing someone else?
She's like oh I didn't know so I was doing my thing.
She irks me with the way she writes and she comes off as a ***** for that one. Cause like I said if she was a good quality chick she wouldn't have needed me to tell her that.
She said she thru with her ex im like cool now we're going somewhere. Right after that she tells me smashing her f buddy. (Which lead to me saying what I said)
I was like
Here's the kicker she's like no I haven't smashed anybody in a while ...im like how long?... she's like last week. (The f buddy.. I know women lie hence why I said my health )
I don't even even need to answer anything else fam...

Abort.

Glad to see I wasn't just tripping
laugh.gif
. Thanks
No man you just feel lonely right now. Your situation has no good outcome and you really don't have feelings for her. I wish you luck tho bud. Summer is coming up find something to squeeze on. Should be easy if you are in school.

be more like my boy Spicoli

Last edited:
Morninyall :smokin

Anyone know what happened to NTer Bombdiggyphil ? He used to post in TAN all the time but I haven't seen him in a while and cant even find record of his existence using the search function.

Morninyall :smokin

Anyone know what happened to NTer Bombdiggyphil ? He used to post in TAN all the time but I haven't seen him in a while and cant even find record of his existence using the search function.
He's still around,just seen him in the WDYWT thread.It just that he haven't been in TAN recently.

Last edited:
Morning tan

More work meetings today....

After the riveting review i decided to watch.....and let me just say....if that is what i have to look forward too after child birth.....i can see why husbands cheat. Even when you decide the main trail isn't worth it....you head for the dirt road....then the dirt road basically becomes the main trail...and starts to look like it was traveled by many a hiker......idk man...idk

Morning tan

More work meetings today....

After the riveting review i decided to watch.....and let me just say....if that is what i have to look forward too after child birth.....i can see why husbands cheat. Even when you decide the main trail isn't worth it....you head for the dirt road....then the dirt road basically becomes the main trail...and starts to look like it was traveled by many a hiker......idk man...idk

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom