the thread about nothing...

Beware... I heard drinking that stuff will get you locked up faster than a case of 4loco

Welp.

Ate Taco Bell.

Last time i have junk food, gonna start working out again monday.

Saturday is gonna be the last time i drink also ( only reason is cause birthday is this weekend)

Time to get my mind and body right
smokin.gif

Last edited:
umm wut?

care to explain this pic
i didn't find much but i think it's from an artist that combines real images and gives them a twist, most of the time half the picture is real while the other is "faked"

EDIT: but i'm not 100% sure 
ohwell.gif
 i had this saved in my laptop for a long time now.

Last edited:
Man... just talked to a girl in my dorm who I've been crushing on hard all year.

I had just gotten back to my dorm from another girls room(That I had said wanted me to come over earlier) and she pulled me out to say goodbye since I'm leaving today. After a series of kisses and hugs from her, she told me that she wished something had happened between us earlier in the year because I was drunk last semester and messed with her one night and she thought I was "different."

She gave me her number so I could send her notes or something stupid like that but then she told me she wants me to put that number to use and talk to her so we can start something next year. I don't know if I want another relationship right now. :wow:

Man... just talked to a girl in my dorm who I've been crushing on hard all year.

I had just gotten back to my dorm from another girls room(That I had said wanted me to come over earlier) and she pulled me out to say goodbye since I'm leaving today. After a series of kisses and hugs from her, she told me that she wished something had happened between us earlier in the year because I was drunk last semester and messed with her one night and she thought I was "different."

She gave me her number so I could send her notes or something stupid like that but then she told me she wants me to put that number to use and talk to her so we can start something next year. I don't know if I want another relationship right now.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom