the thread about nothing...

As I said a while back, I was neutral to thadocta.
He got baned for a good reason so some of you need to stop acting like his ban was unwarranted.

I told y'all that we each had a little bit of thadocta inside of us.
If you lost reps today, thadocta was inside you.

:lol:

damb, mustve missed some awesome..
anyone of my tan breauxs care to cliffnote me? 8)
EDIT: nvm going to PYG

Last edited:
checked my final grade n saw a. 70.8 c :smokin for thw effort I'm okqy with a c aince thw class is non cosc related class

Thadocta did it to himself :smh: :lol: |I . I got there late but that was foul, he didn't need to go there.
What would you have done if you got there on time? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing. I wanted to see the pic of her. He took it down. We shouldn't be like that around here. Of course all of our tastes are different. How hard is it to go by the rule if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all? We don't know what that female means to the next man, we don't know what they been through or their circumstance, so how can we make such a superficial snap judgement on one photo?

I foresee many jimmys rustled when that bk cop video makes it way over here :smh:

:nerd:
how's it feel to be home kiddo?

Awesome man, stress free right now

I saw the girl who confessed her feelings for me last night and spent the night with me (The one I posted pics of) ...I think I have some feeling for her too, I just don't want a relationship right now. She said she wants something to happen next semester, we'll see.

She kissed me goodbye today, mom saw it and had this face on right after :wow:

Last edited:
Need to start skating again. Pulled out an inward heel over the weekend on my fourth try. 

Track Coach would kill me if he found out. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom