the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
Was the dude riding the bike black?
If it's any other race, I couldn't curr less.

i'm staying home to watch skate videos, just came back from skating and had a bad day 
mean.gif
Need to start skating again. Pulled out an inward heel over the weekend on my fourth try. 

Track Coach would kill me if he found out. :lol:  :smh:

Track is no joke man. I did it my freshman year of college and the managers keep their eyes on you at all times. It was worth it though, made a lot of great friends

So me and girl are having a meal a few hours ago and this woman (she was pretty and late 30's) is sitting to the right of my girl at the table behind us facing me. Let me start by saying she was real professional had a ring on that appeared to be 2-3kt. and drove a 2013 Mercedes C Class . But she was wearing a short skirt and it was after 5 so EVERYONE is "tipsy".

My girl was looking stupendous today so I didn't have a problem giving her my undivided attention. But the woman was wearing a short dress and wasn't wearing any underwear.
So after maybe 3 or 4 times she caught me staring she hiked it up more. Now I have a bashful smile on my face that wouldn't go away. She got me, right? Okay jokes over. 

Nah ah, she pushed the limits and hikes it up more WHILE having a conversation with her friend and EVERYONE is oblivious. Now I'm getting uncomfortable and she hikes it up ever MORE. I'm like lost at what to at this point but I can't stop casually glancing.

She spreads them like we're not in a public place and takes a bite of her cherry off her Pina Colada. It was the end of my chapter, she takes her hand runs it up her thigh. 
frown.gif
...then looks at me an winks (all while maintaining our "moment"). 

Today women won... Nomad lost. 

I felt like a powerless kid....and she knew it.

Last edited:
Couldn't even finish the video. Whoever was holding the camera is extremely ignorant. I understand you're upset and what the cops did was excessive, but talking like that doesn't help. It makes it worse. It confirms in their mind that you are of low class and ignorant reinforcing that it's ok to treat you anyway they want. It's crazy.

Helping my mom make a facebook...so she can talk with her fam back in the motherland...so awkward though :lol:

I share this not to humble brag but to say women truly have all the power ...there's NOTHING that I could've done. NOTHING.

Back
Top Bottom