the thread about nothing...

What happens when you have allergies?

Like can I get something that makes you allergic, put it next to you, and then you'll be feeling sick for the whole day?
If so, I think I just found a new way how to troll people.

I'm allergic to some fruit skins. They make my lips itch. Large amounts of soy make my lips and throat itch.

And **** pollen.

What happens when you have allergies?

Like can I get something that makes you allergic, put it next to you, and then you'll be feeling sick for the whole day?

If so, I think I just found a new way how to troll people.
Cats/trees/pollen do it for me... Makes me get real stuffy... itchy red eyes... sneeze like a MFer.

Intradasting.

How'd you guys figure out that you're allergic to something?

Was it just because you randomly encountered it or is it because you had some type of test done?

One of my friend's is allergic to cut grass.

roll.gif

I'm sorry to all the people with allergies but this made me laugh.

Intradasting.

Was it just because you randomly encountered it or is it because you had some type of test done?

roll.gif

allergies aren't funny.  I'm terribly allergic to cats, its horrible!

I used to be allergic to chocolate, it made me break out

I got a question NT, I bought some shoes here on NT almost a month ago (April 13th when he shipped it) and it still hasn't arrived in Canada, does it usually take a month or more ? Btw, there was no tracking number provided as it would've cost me more for the shipping.

Feeling mad lazy.
Don't know if lazy or hungry or lack of motivation

Allergies can be really serious, don't know what's so funny.

Seasonal allergies/hay fever is more of an annoyance rather than anything dangerous.

Intradasting.

roll.gif

I've never had allergies, broke out, been "sick."

My immune system must be at wolverine.

You're right I should be sensitive to people who have alleriges. I can only imagine how unfortunate it is to be having to go through that every day or every other day.

Come to think of it, I've never thrown up from something that I've ate(food). Getting the feeling of throwing up is an allergic reaction as well right?

I tried to swallow a big piece of confetti when I was 7 and that made me throw up.

But that was a one time thing.

I got a question NT, I bought some shoes here on NT almost a month ago (April 13th when he shipped it) and it still hasn't arrived in Canada, does it usually take a month or more ? Btw, there was no tracking number provided as it would've cost me more for the shipping.

it can take a long time for packages to arrive in canada from the US, based on a variety of factors, but usually involving customs and tariffs. if you paid w/ paypal i would file your dispute soon as you only have 45 days from when you paid to complain.

Intradasting.

:rofl:

I've never had allergies, broke out, been "sick."
My immune system must be at wolverine.

You're right I should be sensitive to people who have alleriges. I can only imagine how unfortunate it is to be having to go through that every day or every other day.
Come to think of it, I've never thrown up from something that I've ate(food). Getting the feeling of throwing up is an allergic reaction as well right?

I tried to swallow a big piece of confetti when I was 7 and that made me throw up.
But that was a one time thing.

lol beware... Adult onset allergies can hit anyone at anytime.

I fixed that avy for you awhile back :D

I pass it onto you broseph

Enjoy :evil:

yo sleezy, I know you were talking about Documentaries on Nat Geo :nerd:

Discovery Channel got a new one starting Next weekend called North America :smokin looks dope

I think I might change it to this :wow: It's my iPhone wallpaper

But I love Rosie Jones too and I don't wanna change my avy :frown:

Back
Top Bottom