nigri-bouncing.gif
i think i love her 
embarassed.gif
MORE PICS
nerd.gif

I used to be the same way. 

grin.gif
What'd you do to change it?
I just stopped weighing myself. I couldnt care less what the scale says as long as I look good. It was driving me crazy man its not worth the stress
hey guise
BROOO. Where have you been

Sweet lord :riceboy
Can't wait until 3d printers become affordable
mean.gif
Chantal Jeffries? 

WHT has rubbed on me too much, hes the only reason I can even guess who this is.

hey bros.  Last week I took the written exam for the Pennsylvania State Police.  Tomorrow I take the written exam for the Pittsburgh City Police.  I'm pretty excited, and either one of these jobs could really change my life.  Keep me in your prayers!

hey bros.  Last week I took the written exam for the Pennsylvania State Police.  Tomorrow I take the written exam for the Pittsburgh City Police.  I'm pretty excited, and either one of these jobs could really change my life.  Keep me in your prayers!
Welcome back 

and congrats sir

Son good luck from another hopeful future police officer.

:smokin :smokin

Also your screen name should've been ReggieFor3

:pimp:

What happens when you have allergies?

Like can I get something that makes you allergic, put it next to you, and then you'll be feeling sick for the whole day?

If so, I think I just found a new way how to troll people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom