the thread about nothing...

My summer break has started!
iI4W2XKWeN6DR.gif
iI4W2XKWeN6DR.gif
iI4W2XKWeN6DR.gif

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Has it ever occured to anyone besides myself that maybe, just MAYBE, we're as domesticated as the animals we pet, eat, ride, and tame?

1520955-weebay.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

was on Hypebeast forums today and it's is so bad compared to NT. I love Niketalk
Same, I can't withstand the I$$ cats. I used to be on nsb.org a while back but those dudes are pretty ghey & corny with all the "beef" for example, those " %*+* NT" shirts
30t6p3b.gif

yo, who is this go rilla guy? is he an owner or does he have a hand in NT's upkeep? or is he just a diehard NT user?

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Has it ever occured to anyone besides myself that maybe, just MAYBE, we're as domesticated as the animals we pet, eat, ride, and tame?

Hell yea..All we do is fetch money for other people.

Was restoring my iPhone 4 today because the apps wouldn't open. Grabbed my MacBook and the bottom of it was peeling off in one corner. Anyone have this happen?

Told my gf I wanted to know what it felt like to be famous.

She pulled out her breast and a pen and let me sign it

Being famous is aight

Originally Posted by haddix

Was restoring my iPhone 4 today because the apps wouldn't open. Grabbed my MacBook and the bottom of it was peeling off in one corner. Anyone have this happen?

Mine completely came off ..Lolz

Originally Posted by kevi

was on Hypebeast forums today and it's is so bad compared to NT. I love Niketalk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I used to post a bit on there.
then the LA cats used to slurp their clothing designers, to drop their t shirt brands or work in the boutiques

it was getting quite sad, anyone with an opinion is either so cool they need to goto superfuture or a "HATER" 
laugh.gif

payday tomorrow. 
pimp.gif
i need to set up direct deposit though.  i think i'll just cash it at walmart so i don't have to wait for it to clear till tuesday. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom