the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

bros this stalker life aint the right life smh
stop being a jerk and reply. she obviously misses you and thinks you two would be perfect together....

laugh.gif
@ you acting like you have a choice, baby girl aint gonna stop till she's preggo with your baby.
r.i.p
tumblr_m5ovfkxaTy1qewacoo1_500.jpg

roll.gif

Do professional soccer players ever get sick from playing in the rain? I mean 90+ minutes in the rain cant be good. (especially if its cold)

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Do professional soccer players ever get sick from playing in the rain? I mean 90+ minutes in the rain cant be good. (especially if its cold)

I've had this argument before with many family and friends. Not just about soccer players but cold and wet weather making us sick in general. Its not the weather that makes you sick, its bacteria and viruses that cause sickness. I remember watching a video explaining and debunking this myth. If I find it I'll post it here 

she cute tho she must be fat kinfolk and judging by the dates she sent you them messages this was a while back. She hittin you up now?

I was JUST in the same position as you were.
She's not going to stop until you reply and TELL her that she's getting on your nerves. 

creepy thing about this is that we have the EXACT same name, spelling and all and the messages are eerily similar 
laugh.gif

Rain itself isn't a big deal at all unless we're talking a torrential downpour.

Wind, extreme cold, extreme heat, all worse than a little rain.

In my experience heat is by far the worse.  Playing in LA or Dallas in the middle of July...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

got a girls number yesterday at a club...

i know i should ask, but i wanted to text her today...or should i wait till tomorrow?

havent done the whole texting game in a while.

Originally Posted by cubanref

I've had this argument before with many family and friends. Not just about soccer players but cold and wet weather making us sick in general. Its not the weather that makes you sick, its bacteria and viruses that cause sickness. I remember watching a video explaining and debunking this myth. If I find it I'll post it here 
I make that argument too (because it's true).  But then i think, why do illnesses always happen in cold and wet weather anyways?
Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

I was JUST in the same position as you were.
She's not going to stop until you reply and TELL her that she's getting on your nerves. 

creepy thing about this is that we have the EXACT same name, spelling and all and the messages are eerily similar 
laugh.gif

My *#**! you ARE him.  Spooky +*@+.

Son... I'm going thru this with my ex right now. So walks out on me two weeks ago, comes back then moves out again last night, just to continuously text me thru out the night how all these guys are all over her at the club, how this is so refreshing, and then this morning apologizes for her "drunk text" but continues to tell me how she got a brunch date with some dude she met last night.She hasn't left me alone all day. Smh

im sure when they do get sick, they just get the injection and good to go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Son... I'm going thru this with my ex right now. So walks out on me two weeks ago, comes back then moves out again last night, just to continuously text me thru out the night how all these guys are all over her at the club, how this is so refreshing, and then this morning apologizes for her "drunk text" but continues to tell me how she got a brunch date with some dude she met last night.She hasn't left me alone all day. Smh
damb get rid of that broad....I'd be fed up and straight tell her that I moved on and for her to get a life and stay in her lane.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

%*%# everybody in this thread rooting for OKC %*%# ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You be on ESPN message boards in the morning after the Heat play?
Nope

it's a heat fan be there talking crazy with a name real similar to your sn....anyway go L.A.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

I hope you ain't responding, because that's what she wants out of you. If you just ignore them text she will die inside

Back
Top Bottom