the thread about nothing...

all this talk about laundry. might as well share
i fold my dirty clothes
dont judge me
grin.gif

lmao dude is committed 

one year for Halloween I was Luke and walked around in my boxers with 50 boiled eggs 

I wonder how old Mr. Burns really is
He have been 120 year old for the last 23 years.

From wikipedia :

Burns' extreme old age is a frequent source of humor on the show. He is occasionally referred to as "Springfield's oldest resident"; in Season 2's "Simpson and Delilah", he told Homer that he is 81, although in several other episodes, he is shown to be 104. When Smithers informs him that Burns' credit card PIN is his age, he types three digits in his answer. When Lisa Simpson is researching her ancestors from the American Civil War, she comes across a Colonel Burns in the journal, presumably one of Mr. Burns' earlier ancestors. However, when Lisa mentions him, Burns replies by saying that he hasn't heard his father's name in years. In other episodes, his birthplace is apparently Pangea, his national anthem implies he originates from Austria-Hungary, and he mentions the possibility of an update on the Siege of Khartoum, implying that he was aware of current events as early as 1884. In other episodes, he has instructed a postal clerk to send a telegram to the Prussian consulate in Siam via Autogyro, and believes a nickel will buy "a steak and kidney pie, a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake and a newsreel, with enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the Polo Grounds.”

But

In The Simpsons episode entitled Who Shot Mr. Burns, Seymour Skinner mentions that Mr. burns is 104 years old, after Burns attempts to pass himself off as one of Skinner,s elementary school students.

katy 
devil.gif
 the only girl i'll cheat on megan fox with.

and **** fafsa and their maintenance 
mean.gif

i'm starting to think you may want me to seriously hurt myself skating 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom