smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hostel-2-horror-movie-o.gif
3.5 days y'all...... I'm kinda scared
laugh.gif
nothing to be scared of it'll be the time of your life

just make sure to guard your achilles though bruh
I'm scared of my back going out.

I've been getting the worst fat person/old man back spasms this whole week from moving **** at my apartment
Hey RCK if you die can I have your stuff?
You've got 4th dibbs right now.... there's a good chance the 3 people ahead of you won't be taking any of my shoes or blu rays 
happy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
you want to be loved? no one loves you? you gotta love yourself to be loved. snap out of that funk and be happy and love thy self 
nthat.gif

I haven't seen hostel.
I stopped watching horror when I was a kid.
If I want to be scared, I just look at how much I owe in finacial aid.

dEiirs sO much gOiin On iin myy hEad && ii rEally dOnt nOe what tO dO Or thiink anymOrE...ii thiink ii neEd tO gO Out tO gEt thiings Out Of myy miind

perks of being friends on facebook with girls fresh out of high school, they make simple words even letters prettier than the norm.

dEiirs sO much gOiin On iin myy hEad && ii rEally dOnt nOe what tO dO Or thiink anymOrE...ii thiink ii neEd tO gO Out tO gEt thiings Out Of myy miind

perks of being friends on facebook with girls fresh out of high school, they make simple words even letters prettier than the norm.
Trying to read this hurted my head

she's kinda cute though, wonder how irritating it is to sext her when you're too busy trying to decode the words.

Ninjahood Facebook post?
who is this fellow and why do we not like him 
nerd.gif

that might be a baby on the bed 
grin.gif

Last edited:

:x :x :x :smh: i'm guilty of typing like that in the 6th grade.

but right out of high school? cot damn. :lol: :smh:

you know that feeling when you're sad the majority of your day, but then something MAJORLY cheers you up at the end of the day? destressing feels good, man. :smokin :evil: :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom