the thread about nothing...

You can contract cancer/HPV from eating the box.
you can get throat cancer and mouth cancer.
idc

1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

Too old for you lil boy.
Virginia age of consent is 18.
WHT ain't no cradle robber.
I was just asking, never seen you post anything personal. Forever alone crew?

Made ribs, mac n cheese, and peas. About to get the itis and prolly watch some anime. 
pimp.gif

Hope everyones Monday is going good.

Too old for you lil boy.

Virginia age of consent is 18.

WHT ain't no cradle robber.

I was just asking, never seen you post anything personal. Forever alone crew?

Well since you asked,

So I've been spending some more time with my little sister since we're both out of school right now.
Haven't really hung out with her like this since we were both single digits.
Man she's really awesome, great personality, caring and all of that. Like we really just click when we are around each other.
I feel so comfortable talking to her about things that I can't really trust with anyone else.
Lately I've noticed that she's been blushing anytime I complement her and she's been hinting at how lonely she's been.
I've also noticed I've been getting this warm fuzzy feeling when she walks into any room I'm in, like my little sister cant be this cute.
I'm not sure if i want to mess up this good friendship that we've recently rekindled but I also don't want to regret not taking the magic that we have right now to its full potential.

I'm an only child.
I'm enjoying oreimo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ox.
I get it. But if you wanna be so technical about it then why don't you guys stop posting .gifs?

There are random .gif threads. So please use those for .gifs.

There are also plenty of picture threads, so please use those thread for pictures.

You're going to single someone out for a music video but contradict yourselves by using images and content that can also be placed in their proper context?

Sounds hypocritical to me.
I have no problem abiding by your requests.
I don't wanna disrupt anyone's thread.
But it's a pretty big double standard to list those threads and tell me that's where certain content should be...and not follow your own advice.

How would you feel if I said if I see you guys posting anymore .gifs or pictures in here ill report you? Would it be that necessary? Does it need to go that far?

You guys are smart, I think. So think about it.

If you're going to kick me out for a video then kick yourselves out for pictures and .gifs. There's plenty of appropriate threads for those.

So how about I ask you to respect that?
Or no, you wanna contradict your message?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this entire exchange

Well since you asked,

So I've been spending some more time with my little sister since we're both out of school right now.
Haven't really hung out with her like this since we were both single digits.
Man she's really awesome, great personality, caring and all of that. Like we really just click when we are around each other.
I feel so comfortable talking to her about things that I can't really trust with anyone else.
Lately I've noticed that she's been blushing anytime I complement her and she's been hinting at how lonely she's been.
I've also noticed I've been getting this warm fuzzy feeling when she walks into any room I'm in, like my little sister cant be this cute.
I'm not sure if i want to mess up this good friendship that we've recently rekindled but I also don't want to regret not taking the magic that we have right now to its full potential.

I'm an only child.
I'm enjoying oreimo.
You had me going for a second.

I'm 14 years older than my brother. 
embarassed.gif

that insurance fraud gif 

laugh.gif

I hope everyone is doing alright 

the instructions are on the lid, how hard is it to do laundry, smh

Got a track award today. Hard work does pay off. 

Hydration is key. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom