the thread about nothing...

Why can't I rep any of you. 
laugh.gif

You can contract cancer/HPV from eating the box.
you can get throat cancer and mouth cancer.
fellas, it is no longer safe to walk around with your mouth open.

ps

this should be a thread with the type of propositions NT comes up with after a pic of a woman.

Always had women do it for me
frown.gif

I can cook
happy.gif

Hell even after me and my ex split she did it once or twice for me
laugh.gif
with youtube and ehow out there i mean
laugh.gif
....there really is no excuse to not learn simple skills like these that you will use often for the rest of your life

Last edited:
Wanted to make a tuna sandwich....couldnt open the can, and i broke the can opener :stoneface:

Want to watch the game...sister wants to watch the kardashians :stoneface:

Made me a chicken sandwich, i didnt want to eat that

first world problems :smh:

I dont know how to do laundry either, I tried it once my freshman year, ruined the entire load of clothes and never did it again. IDC

nicky diamond going for a skate session, yea i'm salty that he's driving a ferrari to the spot, he also clowned on some little kid on facebook 
laugh.gif
 he deserved it though

A man is walking through the woods when he comes across a young girl crying on a bench.

"What's wrong?" he asks the girl.

"My puppy rain into the lake and he couldn't get out, so my dad went in to get him and they both drowned."

The man pauses and unzips his fly.

"Well I guess today just isn't your day."

I sent a friend request to my mom's sister about a year ago.

Stumbled upon her profile earlier today. The request is still pending, even though she posts regularly and has added other friends.

I guess she's not a big fan of mine.

Last edited:
I sent a friend request to my mom's sister about a year ago.

Stumbled upon her profile earlier today. The request is still pending, even though she posts regularly and has added other friends.

I guess she's not a big fan of mine.
did you poke her?

A man is walking through the woods when he comes across a young girl crying on a bench.

"My puppy rain into the lake and he couldn't get out, so my dad went in to get him and they both drowned."

very dark joke from reddit

A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.

A homeless man walks up to her.

She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"

He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."

"Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", she replies.

The man turns and starts walking away.

"Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?"

"I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says.

For more dark jokes, go here.

Back
Top Bottom