the thread about nothing...

not sure why it bugs me more than it should but this dude at work was eating chex mix with a spoon
mean.gif
we call that being cultured

Am I the only one that puts my fries inside with the steak and cheese. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Then I put ketchup on that. 
This just in...Antidope wants to slap you
laugh.gif
Actually I'll let that slide. The hood spots always put the fries in the cheeseteak and put ketchup on it even when you said no ketchup so I learned to tolerate it some. But willingly putting ketchup on things????? Yah Nastee

Back spasms [emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji]

Am I the only one that puts my fries inside with the steak and cheese. :nerd:  :lol:

Then I put ketchup on that. 

This just in...Antidope wants to slap you :lol:
Actually I'll let that slide. The hood spots always put the fries in the cheeseteak and put ketchup on it even when you said no ketchup so I learned to tolerate it some. But willingly putting ketchup on things????? Yah Nastee
fries in cheesesteaks???? Where at bruh cuz I must be missing out in life.

How is Philadelphia? Anybody been/love there? Was thinking about taking my girl there Labor Day weekend for the made in America festival. Brother said its pretty had there but he lives in San Diego so everywhere is bad to him lol

I live here. It's a great place to visit. A ton to do.

But I went to the festival last year. Blew out my expectations. This year might not be as great because they have beyonce headlining day one. Don't get me wrong I know she's a super mega star, but she doesn't compare to jayz closing out day one last year.

Back spasms [emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji]

No anti inflammatory or pain meds?
naw, I'm at my apartment right now cleaning the bathroom and kitchen one last time before I drop off the keys tmrw.

This place is completely cleaned out now. Kinda bummed out, had some good times here for as sucky of a place this was :lol:

I need a new season of Boardwalk Empire or Homeland.

744077.jpg
just a few more months :\

:frown: :frown: :frown:

I wish I liked boba tea. It looks good but taste is awful

I was the same way a year ago but, my girl loves it so I found myself drinking it a lot and now it's pretty good in my opinion. However, I do prefer it in a berry or coffee drink though.

Back
Top Bottom