the thread about nothing...

Found a bag of frozen berries from Cosco.
Wasn't open

golden gate bridge opening day, 1937

Last edited:
How is Philadelphia? Anybody been/love there? Was thinking about taking my girl there Labor Day weekend for the made in America festival. Brother said its pretty had there but he lives in San Diego so everywhere is bad to him lol

zoo york skating at yankee stadium, fenway would have been better 
tongue.gif

golden gate bridge opening day, 1937
I wish I could go back to the days when everything was in black and white still......

I'd be soooooo rich as a bank robber or a drug dealer or bootlegger.........

They'd never suspect an asian of doing that ****, I'd just pretend I didn't speak english, then I'd bet on the world series's and make sooo much bank 
devil.gif

Hell, I could probably dominate in the NBA and be a pro bodybuilder too

"Oh that banana probably has the day off from building railroads", buncha idiot pre-CSI and racial profiling, early 1900 cops 
smokin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Philadelphia? Anybody been/love there? Was thinking about taking my girl there Labor Day weekend for the made in America festival. Brother said its pretty had there but he lives in San Diego so everywhere is bad to him lol

Philly is nice, I like it there.

That Waka thread....thanks for the reminder, I needed that Pabs :lol:

I've lived here for quite some time, and it's nice in the tourist areas. Historical Philly, Center City (where that even is held), South St., Olde City...a good time to be found in all those places. You and your girl should have a great time provided you stay in the green zone.

The places most Philadelphians actually store themselves at night are a different story...

How often do you eat Philly cheesesteaks???

If I loved there I'd be fat as hell and broke from eating that **** like two or three times a day

How often do you eat Philly cheesesteaks???

If I loved there I'd be fat as hell and broke from eating that **** like two or three times a day
laugh.gif
About once a month, after a while the magic kinda wears off...they are ******* delicious tho.

Come to think of it, it's been about 5 weeks since my last one...

laugh.gif
Way to roll out the red carpet.

Last edited:
I have to settle for Mexican food now :smh: haven't eaten all day and I think my blood sugar is low :lol:

Back
Top Bottom