the thread about nothing...

how in the hell did OJ get away with it 
laugh.gif

drink more........ and work out more

now that you have time to do both 

Have ya'll seen the #mygirlfriendnotallowedto on twitter?

:rofl:

https://twitter.com/search?q=#MyGirlFriendNotAllowedTo&src=hash
Thank you im dying right now :rofl: :lol:

Goodnight folks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My favorites:

Man Of Your Dreams ‏@LadysLuvColeman 5h
#MyGirlfriendNotAllowedTo drink redbull. tf you need wings for? tryna fly to another guy? not today.

Bill Nye ‏@EpicAlbert 5h
#mygirlfriendnotallowedto have candles on her birthday cake, wtf you wishing for? all your dreams came true when you met me

Finesse. ‏@TopsLDN 4h
#mygirlfriendnotallowedto Close her eyes. What you tryna do? See your life without me? Better open your eyes wide, don't even blink.

@ItsNateCollins:
#mygirlfriendnotallowedto go to the movies without sketchers that light up, I need to see you moving"

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Goal line stop tho.

Morning TAN fam.

I was in the liquor store last night with my homie and we were checking out when a white employee walked by and said "you know, I don't speak much English, but I speak Swahili" as she passed. She said this sentence in perfect American. It didn't even compute for a few seconds, me, homie and cashier (black) all just looked at each other with the
grin.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
with a pinch of
laugh.gif

I didn't even know what to say to that one...I just grabbed my bottle of plastic bottle vodka and headed for the door with a strange feeling of amusement and confusion.

She was still getting reamed out by the cashier when we left haha

Who made up ":riceboy" ??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Please respawn

Riceboy.

:lol: :lol: Goal line stop tho.

Morning TAN fam.

I was in the liquor store last night with my homie and we were checking out when a white employee walked by and said "you know, I don't speak much English, but I speak Swahili" as she passed. She said this sentence in perfect American. It didn't even compute for a few seconds, me, homie and cashier (black) all just looked at each other with the >D 0] :wow: with a pinch of :lol:

I didn't even know what to say to that one...I just grabbed my bottle of plastic bottle vodka and headed for the door with a strange feeling of amusement and confusion.

She was still getting reamed out by the cashier when we left haha

She talkded in Murican'? :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom