the thread about nothing...

Riceboy.
She talkded in Murican'?
pimp.gif
She did...mind you, she definitely looked like a natural-born citizen...standard older white lady, you've probably seen her in line behind you at Wal-Mart. I can't even conceptualize why she would say that of all things with 3 black folk present.

Weak! She looks slimmer because she's in black though.

Why isn't The Simpsons on Netflix?
mean.gif
roll.gif
That's mean...she played herself tho.

I'd def be down with the Simpsons on instant stream...

Last edited:
Salute LOT, what's good?

CaptNaj, was she trolling? That scenario right there seems like a Chappelle's Show sketch idea or something :lol:. I would have messed with her more.

Got another busy day today. I feel like I've been neglecting TAN :frown:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Good question. She didn't seem like she was in a trolling demographic, but that's probably just profiling on my part. Honestly, I don't know what the **** the point of her saying that was.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Goal line stop tho.

Morning TAN fam.

I was in the liquor store last night with my homie and we were checking out when a white employee walked by and said "you know, I don't speak much English, but I speak Swahili" as she passed. She said this sentence in perfect American. It didn't even compute for a few seconds, me, homie and cashier (black) all just looked at each other with the
grin.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
with a pinch of
laugh.gif

I didn't even know what to say to that one...I just grabbed my bottle of plastic bottle vodka and headed for the door with a strange feeling of amusement and confusion.

She was still getting reamed out by the cashier when we left haha

I'm trying my damnedest to make this a sexual reference...

:lol: Good question. She didn't seem like she was in a trolling demographic, but that's probably just profiling on my part. Honestly, I don't know what the **** the point of her saying that was.

Reading that, I don't know what I would have done. That is truly a "wait, whut?" type of situation :lol:

In need of a serious haircut but I feel like my barber been either avoiding my text or just too lazy to reply back... Smh

Got another busy day today. I feel like I've been neglecting TAN :frown:

Me too. Since Memorial Day vacation and having the weekend off then coming back and working 7 straight days, I feel like I haven't been here in almost two weeks. :x

Do you guys get gassy after a long smoke session? :nerd: or is that just me? I tend to burp ALOT. Hookah/vapes, no trees :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom