@ Blue: NO
sick.gif
although after further review- your question doesn't apply to me

as for the no makeup thread. The first 2 aren't bad , and Danielle is the best

but Kagney and Bree have some awesome makeup jobs
sick.gif
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Dude just came in my job claiming to be suge knights son.. After he was denied assistance he yelled out "IM THE MOST DANGEROUS BLOOD IN AMERICA! I shot a cop in broad daylight cuz.. Remember my face cause u gonna be seeing me real soon".

Maybe the fact that he said all this while hopping onto a pink bicycle should lessen the threat but this is like the 3rd time this has happened... I need a new field

you should have hit him with this off your counter

rvd-o.gif
The vandaminator would have been a lot more practical.. Weren't any folding chairs around tho smh

Folding chair you say ?

I gotchu :smokin

Things are going great with rebuilding the relationship for those interested.
nerd.gif

I'm doing a lot better with the stress of life these days too. Been reading about finding my trigger points that make me angry and how to deal with them.
pimp.gif
Congrats bro. I need to figure what you're doing about this stress, you reading a book?
"If you’re over 20, you’ve lived through two palindrome years: 1991 and 2002. - This won't happen again for another 980 years."

Interesting...
MIND BLOWN

I've seen it all now. People are camping in front a Chik-Fil-A in Jersey... A CHIK FIL A!!!!! Its not even like its something that wont be there tomorrow like sneakers. The world man
mean.gif

Its not even that great, its overpriced, the portions are too small and Waffle Fires are nasty

Last edited:
I've seen it all now. People are camping in front a Chik-Fil-A in Jersey... A CHIK FIL A!!!!! Its not even like its something that wont be there tomorrow like sneakers. The world man
mean.gif

Its not even that great, its overpriced, the portions are too small and Waffle Fires are nasty
f your palate....weirdo!

I've seen it all now. People are camping in front a Chik-Fil-A in Jersey... A CHIK FIL A!!!!! Its not even like its something that wont be there tomorrow like sneakers. The world man:smh:

OK, I think you're just trolling now..

Back
Top Bottom