the thread about nothing...

Dude just came in my job claiming to be suge knights son.. After he was denied assistance he yelled out "IM THE MOST DANGEROUS BLOOD IN AMERICA! I shot a cop in broad daylight cuz.. Remember my face cause u gonna be seeing me real soon".

Maybe the fact that he said all this while hopping onto a pink bicycle should lessen the threat but this is like the 3rd time this has happened... I need a new field

you should have hit him with this off your counter

rvd-o.gif

"If you’re over 20, you’ve lived through two palindrome years: 1991 and 2002. - This won't happen again for another 980 years."

Interesting...

Last week me and my boys went to a cash only bar and one of my friends had no cash so I had to spot him. He said he would pay me back but t's been a week and he hasn't mention anything about it. I don't care, but imagine that $30 in YOUR paypal account.

Dude just came in my job claiming to be suge knights son.. After he was denied assistance he yelled out "IM THE MOST DANGEROUS BLOOD IN AMERICA! I shot a cop in broad daylight cuz.. Remember my face cause u gonna be seeing me real soon".

Maybe the fact that he said all this while hopping onto a pink bicycle should lessen the threat but this is like the 3rd time this has happened... I need a new field

you should have hit him with this off your counter

rvd-o.gif
The vandaminator would have been a lot more practical.. Weren't any folding chairs around tho smh

Definitely not feeling going to the 2nd job this evening. Gotta find me an evening customer service type gig working from the crib. Make money and watch tv at the same time, winning combo.

Nobody is going to let you walk in the door and start working from home. At least, not a reputable companies. You have to work in the office a bit and earn the ability to work from home.

I was talking about a customer service type gig. They have those out here all the time. Xerox stay hiring for work from home type gigs, but I can never work the time slots they're offering. I let the 2nd gig go last night. Just wasn't worth 4 hours of my time for $36 a night.

Back
Top Bottom