the thread about nothing...

So glad the lebron hate will become irrelevant....I can't stand the heat but the amount of unjustified hatred of the man is absurd, just appreciate one of the greatest players of our time

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Yuppp. Straight %++$!!@@ season .
317jn2h.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If their team won, they wouldn't be saying anything about a fluke season.

Id keep it real and agree son. My entire team was crippled and injury plagued the entire season. If they'd manage to win let alone make it pass the first round THIS season it woulda been a fluke. I keep it real and admit. The *+%! do I care what u think .

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

So glad the lebron hate will become irrelevant....I can't stand the heat but the amount of unjustified hatred of the man is absurd, just appreciate one of the greatest players of our time
Trust, the hate wont stop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Trust, the hate wont stop
laugh.gif

Haha I know sadly, but at least now he can just show off the hardware b/c dude is a phenomenal player....I've come around on him I used to be among the unenlightened lol

Sucks seeing those Thunder players on the bench
30t6p3b.gif
I really like those guys

$$%% that owner though

Gifs need to be made of the OKC bench...
Some of them been straight stonefacing the entire time, so much salt...

Thunder will be back though...this will help fuel them in the long run...no doubt they get a title in the near future

Thunder will be back though...this will help fuel them in the long run...no doubt they get a title in the near future
They'll win one eventually. I'm sure of it

Back
Top Bottom