the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

KD hugging his mom almost took me there...
embarassed.gif

I felt the same way....
embarassed.gif

I am at all time low with my Life right now...2nd accident in acouple weeks..job isnt consistent looking for a part time gig, regrets from disgusting moral decisions ive made n the past and present, no gf, all my women left me, my boys disappeared on me, social life is at 0 hell even my cousins dont mess with me no more, not doing the greatest at school barely getting by, I just went to a strip club to watch the game and felt digusted at myself the whole night.. dont even care about #+! right now..I just cant seem to get right everytime I do my skeletons haunt me and I just go back to being miserable...But at least Im alive and healthy..I am counting my blessings but my regrets seriously cut too deep especially what mental state im in right now

But enough of my weak rant..Congrads Lebron..I feel good for him I wish he could of got that ring in Cleveland but Miami will do..I wish I was in Miami tonite...No lie I felt a tear coming..I remember watching him play in hs vs warrensville now he's a world champ and S/o to Durant too..your time is next

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I am at all time low with my Life right now...2nd accident in acouple weeks..job isnt consistent looking for a part time gig, regrets from disgusting moral decisions ive made n the past and present, no gf, all my women left me, my boys disappeared on me, social life is at 0 hell even my cousins dont mess with me no more, not doing the greatest at school barely getting by, I just went to a strip club to watch the game and felt digusted at myself the whole night.. dont even care about #+! right now..I just cant seem to get right everytime I do my skeletons haunt me and I just go back to being miserable...But at least Im alive and healthy..I am counting my blessings but my regrets seriously cut too deep especially what mental state im in right now

But enough of my weak rant..Congrads Lebron..I feel good for him I wish he could of got that ring in Cleveland but Miami will do..I wish I was in Miami tonite...No lie I felt a tear coming..I remember watching him play in hs vs warrensville now he's a world champ and S/o to Durant too..your time is next
I definitely feel everything you talked about here...but something I just think for your own personal/mental health, its good to just fall back and be by yourself sometimes.  It really helps create perspective on life.  But keep your head up bro.  Jesus loves you

415W2TUE7kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product Features
For the relief of occasional sleeplessness, reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Non-Habit Forming, warming Berry Flavor
Not for colds, not for pain, just for Sleep, sleep soundly so you wake refreshed
Not for treating cold or flu

Amazon product ASIN B007PQSEEG

Let that *##+ go, man. Because it'll wear on you and take your life and/or health. Find and regain your focus and you'll be fine.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I want a Philly Steak Sub. Might go to the mall for the first time in months.

Originally Posted by kickstart

Let that *##+ go, man. Because it'll wear on you and take your life and/or health. Find and regain your focus and you'll be fine.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I want a Philly Steak Sub. Might go to the mall for the first time in months.

http://www.deionsanders21...ding-onwhile-letting-go/Deion's blog is always uplifting and motivational...check it

A tree as great as a man's embrace
springs up from a small shoot;
A terrace nine stories high begins with
a pile of earth;
A journey of a thousand miles starts
under one's feet.

- Lao Tzu

choosin my classes for fall semester.

life is aiight.

cant complain. i got my health and thats all that really matters

Back
Top Bottom