the thread about nothing...

i officially just can never sleep. Was up at 130 last night because my throat is killing me. I probably have a sinus infection but don't have time to take off work to go see a doctor. I was up from 130-3am...had to be up at 5am for work anyway.

Im exhausted...im sick as hell...i am at work trying to just get through the day and make it to Thursday so i can actually see a doctor or rest. Hope everyone had a good weekend
I feel you man. I'm back at my place now since my girl (or ex now I guess) told me to pack and leave yesterday. Except the basement (where I sleep) is only partially fixed so I had to sleep on the couch last night. I wasn't comfortable at all and to make things worse the dog was crawling over me all night. I don't even know when I'll be able to sleep in an actual bed again. It's a pretty terrible feeling.

Last edited:
It was so good that I might even consider reading the books. The first one is in my house somewhere but now I dont need to read that anymore.
Yeah I've heard so many good things about the book and film I need to go ahead and jump into it. 

What's a good way to ask your employer to relocate you, and when is a good time to do it?

Just wondering for the future

It was so good that I might even consider reading the books. The first one is in my house somewhere but now I dont need to read that anymore.
I haven't seen Hunger Games. I've seen the OG though and it was great. You should check it out...

yJmQvMp.jpg

My office is getting remodeled so we got moved to a temporary space.

We have to share cubes and I got stuck with the office mute.

This chick doesn’t say good morning, hi, or even a god bless you if someone sneezes.

Chick is so weird.

She isn’t even hot. She is a 2 at best.

yJmQvMp.jpg

This chick doesn’t say good morning, hi, or even a god bless you if someone sneezes.

Chick is so weird.

Sometimes that can be a good thing...

What's a good way to ask your employer to relocate you, and when is a good time to do it?

Just wondering for the future

Man i wonder this too. I work in greenbelt and was to relocate to the Florida office. I don't even know how to go about asking.

Salute LOT,

Short week leading into a mini vacay. I mentally checked out Friday. It's Monday and I want to slap people. I'm ready to go :lol:. And my Monday started off kinda effed up. Didn't have good sleep which just trickled on to the rest...oh well, gotta go attack this day.

yJmQvMp.jpg

Chick is so weird.

So she sucks, just keep it pushing. I have a few like that in my office, that don't stop my flow though.

yJmQvMp.jpg

Chick is so weird.

she gets the work done?
she complain or talk about irrelevant ********?

I haven't seen Hunger Games. I've seen the OG though and it was great. You should check it out...
I was reading the wiki on The Hunger Games and they basically implied that it was a ripoff of this, so now I have to watch this next.

yJmQvMp.jpg

Chick is so weird.

So she sucks, just keep it pushing. I have a few like that in my office, that don't stop my flow though.
Word. Better than that people always trying to make nice with you talking about pointless nonsense. I'm actually like that person I just wanna sit in my cube and do my work, I have my phone if I want to talk to someone, I can text my homies or hop on NT.

You guys are trippin man lol

It would be dead silence at my cube if I didn’t have the radio on

My work day would be way better if this chick would converse with me about anything

Back
Top Bottom