the thread about nothing...

Wow. All I saw was the thumbnails. Was not about to enlarge that at work. How does twitter not delete those pics? Are they just being reposted by so many people so quickly they can't do anything about it? I wonder how this will affect her career.

Wow. All I saw was the thumbnails. Was not about to enlarge that at work. How does twitter not delete those pics? Are they just being reposted by so many people so quickly they can't do anything about it? I wonder how this will affect her career.

There have been a ton of leaks saying it's her in the past and turned out it wasn't. But even if it is her it's not going to be detrimental to her career, if anything she'll become more popular because of it. Like someone tweeted this morning, this is the most people have talked about the WNBA in years

I don't get doctors.

I'm sick as hell....i call the doctor say i need an appointment. The next opening available is 10:30 tomorrow. Um i have to work...can i do tomorrow afternoon...nothing til Wednesday at 2....i still have to work....so that means my options are now to just go to one of those express care places and pay $50 for the visit or take off work and lose even more money.

Aka i am not going to the doctor and just hoping i get better....this is BS why do i even bother having health care. I called to get a referal to my dermatologist and they told me they need to see me for a check up because i haven't been in to see the doctor in 2 years.....YA DONT SAY?!?!? EFF off

I don't get doctors.

I'm sick as hell....i call the doctor say i need an appointment. The next opening available is 10:30 tomorrow. Um i have to work...can i do tomorrow afternoon...nothing til Wednesday at 2....i still have to work....so that means my options are now to just go to one of those express care places and pay $50 for the visit or take off work and lose even more money.

Aka i am not going to the doctor and just hoping i get better....this is BS why do i even bother having health care. I called to get a referal to my dermatologist and they told me they need to see me for a check up because i haven't been in to see the doctor in 2 years.....YA DONT SAY?!?!? EFF off
Word I had to take a day off tomorrow to go to the dentist. Cosigning all of this, the system is ridiculous.

Yeah man it's all a business though.

I know someone who needs surgery but the doctor is postponing it until he gets back from vacation.

Good morning TAN,

Local rail transit is on strike and the traffic to work was crazy. Took me about 2 hours to get here. No plans for the 4th since I'm working the next day but this weekend is gonna be crazy. Supposed to be hot for the next 2 days and I don't know if I'm ready.

8 hours of silence sucks. I'll try my best to initiate a conversation to deplete awkwardness, but that's just me though.

RIP to 19 Arizona firefighters. Bless their families.

Y'all have a good one

Last edited:
I saw those Skylar Diggins pics like a year ago :lol: or she has another set just like them, edit: or if it is her... :nerd: I think I knew someone who smashed :nerd:

I really like her bedroom tho, I want it

Last edited:
I saw those Skylar Diggins pics like a year ago :lol: or she has another set just like them, edit: or if it is her... :nerd: I think I knew someone who smashed :nerd:

I really like her bedroom tho, I want it

Yea...very nice...um furniture.... :nerd:

I think I might give up video games for good. I don't even have any interest in the PS4 or xbox one.

Anyone have the official Home Theater thread bookmarked? I cant find it using search function...

Seeing that house lit a fire under my ***... I'm hellbent on building my own movie theater when we buy.

nerd.gif

Where's that Beh?

Bout to see what's up with the trend on twitter.

Just realized that my some of my female coworkers looks like **** on Fridays and decent enough to smang on Mondays

Back
Top Bottom