the thread about nothing...

113271d1245274029-funny-strange-random-pics-1244934548902.jpg

Just woke up and had a can of Monster with no breakfast - feel like pure 
indifferent.gif
now

So much struggle right now. Need to transfer a 17 megabyte zip folder from laptop to pc. No portable storage device to do so with. This zip folder is the only thing keeping me from having internet on my pc. feelsbatman.

Finglovecats wrote: About two years ago, sophomore year of highschool, I was in the middle of a serious discussion with my Dad about my schoolwork, or lack thereof, and out of nowhere he grew very silent and then stared right at me and said "Son, I've never thought of you as a smart kid. Or at least you never attempt to be one. Prove me wrong." Conversation ended with that as well as my life of slacking off, floating by in school, and making really stupid life decisions. By senior year, I was able to graduate with honors and grab a scholarship to go to a school that I actually wanted to go to. Of course I got a bunch of pats on the back and friends and family telling me how I turned around. But man, when my Dad came to me, smiled, shook my hand for the first time that I can remember, and said "You proved me wrong kid and I'm proud to call you my son," I realized just how much his words changed my life and, even more, how much I love my Dad. I owe everything to him.

justthrowmeout wrote: twist: He knew you were smart but knew you just needed a kick in the $%$.

ThatJanitor wrote: double twist: It wasn't your real father.

blackdutch:Your real father was a billionaire who took a janitorial job just to be around you at school. He also secretly changed test scores and turned in homework for you.

blackdutch: He did it just to prove that !*%!%*% step-dad wrong.

imlost19 wrote: But in the end, the step-dad knew the real-dad's plot the whole time. The step-dad even reveals his knowledge of the real-dad's plot soon after the real-dad realizes the only fault in his plan: the fact that he doesn't exist. Yes, the real-dad is in fact, a figment of the step-dad's imagination, who in turn, is really, the real-dad.(c) imlost19 2012

Wworkin: M knight aint got .... on reddit

Script_Sculptor wrote:Then finglovecats eye's slowly open. His hair is frizzy and he's laying in a pool of his own drool. Tired and groggy., he looks around the room confused as if he doesn't know where he is. His eyes drift down at his desk as his keyboard comes into focus while his computer monitor is on the screen saver. "What time is it?" he grumbles. He turns his monitor on to see it's 10:00 am. He looks at the website pulled up on his computer and realizes he's been on Reddit all ....... night and fell asleep at his computer. He goes back to bed after he realizes it was all a dream and he's still the same slacker he was back in high school.

(c) Script_Sculptor 2012

I hate driving to work Monday & Friday mornings, it's like People forget how to drive
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Bout to go on a date with this broad I been trying to pipe since I was 17.....

Asked her if she wanted to drink she replied with " Yes
wink.gif
"

NT FAM....It's going DOWN tonight I'm bout to rufie this scrag!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

868863_o.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell us how it goes

I'm hunting a pair of ******* i've wanted to see since the 6th grade.

2yn19at.gif
4lt2sn.jpg

39-2pac.gif

Man g.....I'm PAYING FOR IT!!!! 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Shorty scoops me up cause the whip outa commission, cancels the OG plans and just orders food and buys a bottle of Patron *gag* and says lets lamp at her crib....

We end up smashing this bottle between me and her while watching Taken 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I put the move on her and +%%%, change from my outfit to my hooping shorts, let her see the D game pulsating thru the Dri-Fit shorts she hops on top and just starts sucking da God up...

I'm drunk as +%%%. Bust in the mouf and give her a little late night snack, she swallows that mog whole 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wash off the D and she got me back on 10 again, proceed to get the yambs...

WHY THE #@**$ do we stay up til 545 am smashing and Im now here at work at 7:22 am gagging up patron smh....Literally 24 minutes of sleep was acquired last night in the midst of all the poundage and Tequilla drinking...I work until 6 pm....PRAY FOR ME 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

travel-illness-avoid-sick-holiday.jpg

{()} was leaking tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After the first hour I'm out. Classes shouldn't be this long. I'd take the set up of how K- 12 is over sitting in two and a half hour block classes.

Yo can anyone here please find this hat for me online? Someone with a much more extensive knowledge of internet capabilities than I.

spanish-girl_08.jpg
(and find this girl too)

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Hard to believe that I'm already at the mid point of summer school, but I ain't mad tho.

Where u taking classes at g
Harold Washington community college.  Looking forward to the Fall semester where 3 out of the 4 classes are for my major.

Hard to believe that I'm already at the mid point of summer school, but I ain't mad tho.

Where u taking classes at g
Harold Washington community college.  Looking forward to the Fall semester where 3 out of the 4 classes are for my major.
Solid! Get'er done fam! 
pimp.gif

Can't believe it's been a year since I graduated with my Bachelors. Damn year went by quick as hell 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom