the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Sitting in court and the prosecutors late. Smh if I was late they'd put out a warrant.
I've seen a prosecutor get a "warning" for doing 70 in a school zone in his porsche, but the same Judge was looking at me like a child rapist for going 10 mph over the speed limit 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Sitting in court and the prosecutors late. Smh if I was late they'd put out a warrant.
I've seen a prosecutor get a "warning" for doing 70 in a school zone in his porsche, but the same Judge was looking at me like a child rapist for going 10 mph over the speed limit 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There's like 4 - 5 females at my job I would smash / disrepect
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

@jbpkickz real life I got a dance by her at kod on my bday lol..When I first saw her I thought she was nicki minaj no bull I was slapped from drinking hen,mojitos, and tequilla..I tried to slip some fingers in lol..but she ended up getting mad at me because I slapped her @ss to hard lol..I left a handprint on her cheek..I thought I did the right thing considering I left rolex before that and this stripper kept tellin me to slap her @ss harder and harder....oh yea for the record her @ss is fake but up close it is crazy compared to her body

While I am on the subject of adult entertainers I met Courtney Cumz last week
bruh i would have done the same thing, left hella blues clues pronts opn that mass 
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I hate my prosecutor. He's here now same douche as last time. I minus wale bring it to trial because I know he won't work with me. Dude lies like crazy too like I'm some idiot. Wasting my time so I'll waste his and get a jury.The judge is actually cool though. I think I'll have the same one again today.

What happened to the, "My homeboy is marrying my jumpoff" thread?I couldn't find it over the weekend.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

What happened to the, "My homeboy is marrying my jumpoff" thread?I couldn't find it over the weekend.

I think it got locked, dudes started talking about eating $%$ and what not

Originally Posted by RetroSan

this damn weather in nyc
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Theres a breeze coming from my window, so I aint eem mad. I wish everyday was like this in the summertime. I aint with tgat muggy, gotta keep the AC on all day #%$%

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by RetroSan

this damn weather in nyc
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Theres a breeze coming from my window, so I aint eem mad. I wish everyday was like this in the summertime. I aint with tgat muggy, gotta keep the AC on all day #%$%
it's supposed to hit 98 on Thursday in Cincinnati. heat wave is gonna be terrible later this week.

I have to take the biggest dump right now, but I got this "no #2 in public places " policy and work counts as a public place....Smh damn Patron got my stomach on washing machine mode.....Might have to break this rule 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate Knicks fans
laugh.gif

Some %+!$*%% in S&T basically made some trade up for CP3 and Griffen for Stat + Trash and everyone Agred saying it makes too much sense for it not happen
laugh.gif
really ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I have to take the biggest dump right now, but I got this "no #2 in public places " policy and work counts as a public place....Smh damn Patron got my stomach on washing machine mode.....Might have to break this rule 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bruh yesterday I had that hangover stomach too at work. I cook in a small restaurant with an open kitchen. We have to use the public bathroom since it's all we got. I was debating on running to Starbucks.
laugh.gif
I hate it because I just feel all the people eating looking at me like eww the cook just dropped a deuce. Not to mention you got dime #@$ servers knowing you turned the bathroom to a warzone. She we need a staff bathroom. It's embarrassing
laugh.gif
all the cooks dread taking a %+@@ at work.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

bruh i had the same thing yesterday got home and did this
Dave-Chappelle-Slow-Motion-Poop.gif

Chances of any kind of partnership/relationship/friendship with this girl are completely dead & I'm pretty sure she thinks I was just trying to smash.
30t6p3b.gif

Problem is she likes to avoid conversation and anything that may involve awkwardness or tension and it was hard to read this broad.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bruh yesterday I had that hangover stomach too at work. I cook in a small restaurant with an open kitchen. We have to use the public bathroom since it's all we got. I was debating on running to Starbucks.
laugh.gif
I hate it because I just feel all the people eating looking at me like eww the cook just dropped a deuce. Not to mention you got dime #@$ servers knowing you turned the bathroom to a warzone. She we need a staff bathroom. It's embarrassing
laugh.gif
all the cooks dread taking a %+@@ at work.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That awkward *+! moment when you walk out and the finest chick looking at u waiting to walk in the bathroom and she catches that stench of that dead body u dropped off in the bathroom 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Yo can anyone here please find this hat for me online? Someone with a much more extensive knowledge of internet capabilities than I.

spanish-girl_08.jpg
(and find this girl too)

0_0a0842766357916035e8d8a31f1ac17b.jpg

0_222ec9575e9e252dd9f78a4e1492cb01.jpg

zero clue if you can buy online in the usa or if these are reputable retailers:
link
link2
would violate the faces of all of these lovely ladies

girls-of-euro-2012-women-hot-football-soccer-pics-photos-061208.jpg

euro-girls-foto-tifose-belle-19.jpg

119b0cadd0c3887fdab1035b20d056d9-getty-511689302.jpg

8.jpg

48803d4a854875fa4665a4350bb4e1ea-getty-511665136.jpg

168879_421889351188569_1054251792_n.jpg

Larissa-World--Cup-Girl.jpg

natalia_siwiec_newspix_czerwiec_578.jpeg

euro-2012-quarter-finals-portugal-vs-czech-more-pics-of-fans-22062012-11.jpg

natalia-siwiec-euro-2012_05-530x426.jpg

natalia-siwiec-euro-2012_06-530x480.jpg

natalia-siwiec.jpg

natalia-siwiec_02.jpg

natalia-siwiec_03.jpg

natalia-siwiec-euro-2012_07-530x720.jpg

e0642e197036674.jpg

french-girl-euro-2012.jpg

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Chances of any kind of partnership/relationship/friendship with this girl are completely dead & I'm pretty sure she thinks I was just trying to smash.
30t6p3b.gif

Problem is she likes to avoid conversation and anything that may involve awkwardness or tension and it was hard to read this broad.

I hate them kinda chicks. 
I'm a dude that likes to talk #@$! out, only way you can see what these chicks are really on.  When they got a N who won't say anything to them be dry as hell, they'll regret the guys like us who were down to talk it out

Freewrite from last night...

That moment of suspension
When nothing's mentioned
No words to say, no breath expended
Complete silence
Here we are
In this place with space and opportunity
Our time together looming like smoke in the air
Going through each of our minds
Should we, shouldn't we
It's not a step, but a giant $+% leap
Not as big as jumping the broom