pimp.gif

devised a new simple plan to make the most out of my class time tomorrow
pimp.gif

virtualbox
pimp.gif

beef w/ broccoli 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Some background on me, I was born in the remote village of Habibi. It's in the outskirts of Djibouti, to an Albanian prostitute, where I was raised by an Ascetic Monk, in the Azerbaijan mountains, before moving to Croatia at the age of 5. At the age of 15, I was conscripted into the Croatian military, where I served as a Janitorial Technician in Iran. After moving to Florida at 19, I followed my mothers footsteps and roamed the streets as a prostitute, selling blowjobs for 5 bucks.

After a brief stint in rehab, I turned my life around and became a personal trainer. In the past several years, I've hunted with the indigenous tribes of Sri Lanka, found 3 previously unknown star clusters with nothing more than my grandmothers magnifying glass, some duck tape and tinfoil. I have had a statue erected in honor of me in Uzbekistan for peace negotiations with the native Titthibhalad tribe. How about you?
You had me going for a minute 
laugh.gif

I ain't even mad.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

remember to forward 1 hour tonight

Is it just me or did this not happen? Didnt know about this but I was still on time for my taxi...

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by cs02132

I may be having a brain fart or something, but isnt that 36 hours ?? I've read this like 15x times too
laugh.gif
36 hrs?? no freaking way
laugh.gif

Yes way, I pulled 63 this week. If this keeps up my next check will be about 4k before taxes. GRINDING!!!

Yea that's 35 hours straight. I think/hope whoever is doing the scheduling $%%*@@ up
laugh.gif
(I work retail in the damn mall)

Jimmy Johns has the best subs!
It's our last week before Spring Break and I have a couple projects and tests coming up so I'm sitting in the library eating this Country Clubv and

It's our final week before Spring Break and I have a couple projects and tests coming up. So I'm in the library eating a Country Club with salt and vinegar chips. So good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It's our final week before Spring Break and I have a couple projects and tests coming up. So I'm in the library eating a Country Club with salt and vinegar chips. So good
pimp.gif
Just about to go out for a drive and get a sub.

Charley's Subs are also
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My flight got cancelled so now Im stuck at school another day and it cost $18 just to go to the airport and back for nothing
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Some background on me, I was born in the remote village of Habibi. It's in the outskirts of Djibouti, to an Albanian prostitute, where I was raised by an Ascetic Monk, in the Azerbaijan mountains, before moving to Croatia at the age of 5. At the age of 15, I was conscripted into the Croatian military, where I served as a Janitorial Technician in Iran. After moving to Florida at 19, I followed my mothers footsteps and roamed the streets as a prostitute, selling blowjobs for 5 bucks.

After a brief stint in rehab, I turned my life around and became a personal trainer. In the past several years, I've hunted with the indigenous tribes of Sri Lanka, found 3 previously unknown star clusters with nothing more than my grandmothers magnifying glass, some duck tape and tinfoil. I have had a statue erected in honor of me in Uzbekistan for peace negotiations with the native Titthibhalad tribe. How about you?
In west philadelphia, I was born and raised.  On the playground was where I spent most of my days.

"And we're gonna riiiiiiiiiiiiissseeeeeeee to the top"
" cats always love me, till they girl start to like me"

One of my favorites from NTs second favorite rapper

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

We are here to change the world!!!!!!!!

Id do anything to be 15 again.
frown.gif

What would you do different if you could go back?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Stayed in all the sports I quit and joined soccer in HS
Worked harder in school.

Worried less about shoes, clothes and boys and worried less about what people thought of me.

Too much to name

watching the laker vs. celtic game

going to cook my new york steak in a few hours
pimp.gif

played 21 on friday against my cousin, and won with the fadeaway...feelsgoodman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

I hate when people say wifey and hubby when they arent married 
laugh.gif

....if these silly #%*#!+ knew what 'wifey' really implied they wouldnt dare use the term to define them. bunch of idiot followers just riding with something because its trendy. being married while using this term is the ultimate failure.
nerd.gif

I just think its funny

Dont  call me wife until I am actually your wife, people love playing house.
laugh.gif

....'wifey' doesnt mean wife, 'wifey' means 1 of many, or 'main chick'. now how many of these silly !@%++! would be comfortable using the term to define their status in a commited relationship if they knew what it really meant?
...they just saying it because it sounds cute. like i said, a bunch of ms. me too's

Originally Posted by Put em up

Old man why are you always so mad or salty in your post?

....funny. one would think, as much as you keep me in your mouth the only one tasting salt would be you.

Stayed in all the sports I quit and joined soccer in HS
Worked harder in school.

Worried less about shoes, clothes and boys and worried less about what people thought of me.

Too much to name

Why do so many people past HS say they wish they worked harder in school?

Did you guys just not do anything at all? What did you even do when you were in school... I mean I know I could have worked harder my previous years, but I don't regret anything at all.

Back
Top Bottom