the thread about nothing...

copped mint ACS sport shocks/struts/springs for the low. Rare package at that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

roll.gif
 but this does happen to me sometimes.
no me gusta 

I'll turn around and check the seat and i left little hairs on the seat 
eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I need like a machine to shave that area 
817.jpg
roll.gif
I remember one of my exes randomly asking me "Have you ever shaved your butt before?" I was like "Ummmm.....no, never thought about it."
She said "You want me to shave it for you?". I was like
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ll8rse9qkA1qafrh6.gif
ummmmm.....o....k. If you want to
. Let's just say

ever since, I keep a spare trimmer/clippers specifically for that. 

Triple digits in Chicago????
sick.gif
Maybe Al Gore was right about global warming
laugh.gif

I ran at 7 this morning, ahhhhhhhhh it was miserable
30t6p3b.gif
It's like there's no difference in temperature at 7am and 3pm

Yeah triple digits here in the Chi Thursday 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

YET

It was mad windy and cold yesterday for a June day, had me wanting to throw on the lil space heater in my room cause It was that cold with the windows open 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"homicides are up 38 percent across the city and shootings up 12 percent."

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]It's going to get worse with the weather like this 
tired.gif
tired.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Carver

I know this ain't the music forum but I need some new jams on my iPod, any recommendations?
what kinda music are you into?

imma check those out nowitzness thanks.. And sleaze I am pretty open when it comes to music my Ipod is filled with a variety from pac to adele to weezer
laugh.gif
.. Trying to find new artist and stuff to listen to or old stuff I may not have
I've been listening to a lot of Curren$y lately again, if you enjoy stoner rap his new album is pretty good. lots of JMSN, his album Priscilla is great.

Weeknd's first tape House of Balloons is in constant rotation. lots of Yeasayer and Animal Collective. I +@!+ with Beach House, I love lo fi music.

this chick Birdy is pretty good too. great for those highed up or drunk nights when you're tryina relax and vibe with a chick.

my iTunes is like 16000 tracks deep so if you want more recommendations lemme know bro, I got you.

Has anyone had their HDD replaced for a bigger HDD through Applecare?
I'm having minor problems with my mbp(audio input doesn't work, rubber feet fell off, ac charger broken, etc) but I'm trying to get my money's worth out of the plan since it'll be expiring sometime next year.
Butters:Do you know what I am saying?

Was watching All Things Fall Apart (50 cent movie which isn't bad) and there was a make out scene, I look down and my almost 2 year old nephew has his lips puckered up at me. No more grown up movies for that guy. #awkwardmuchlol

Back
Top Bottom