the thread about nothing...

Whey Mint... are you posting from prison.... - Whey Mint

WheyMint...Yeah because I need to check the release dates for the Barkleyposite Aqua Sock Fusions from Cell Block 4 
mean.gif

Last edited:
OMMMGGGGGG

A bunch of kpop fans are hating on ben baller and upset that gd was hanging out with him :lol:
I am getting my life right now, ben baller is about to get death threats and **** now, these teenage girls go ham when it comes to their idols :rofl:

OMMMGGGGGG

A bunch of kpop fans are hating on ben baller and upset that gd was hanging out with him
laugh.gif

I am getting my life right now, ben baller is about to get death threats and **** now, these teenage girls go ham when it comes to their idols
roll.gif
sounds like j. bieber fans.

OMMMGGGGGG

A bunch of kpop fans are hating on ben baller and upset that gd was hanging out with him :lol:

I am getting my life right now, ben baller is about to get death threats and **** now, these teenage girls go ham when it comes to their idols :rofl:
sounds like j. bieber fans.

no. these fangirls have caused a few deaths, indirectly but still :smh:

poisoning, stalking....period blood letters...

at least dude lives in America, if he was in Seoul, I'd be semi-cautious if I was him :lol:

Last edited:
Is this going to be like that guy who would call everything demonic and then call you friend?

My friend took a road trip and said she somehow ended up in Juarez.

:stoneface:

how do you "accidentally" end up in Juarez? she's half hispanic but has blonde hair, blue eyes, pale, etc :smh:
I think the homicide rate when down tho? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom