the thread about nothing...

I really tried to be calm and not raise my voice, but she kept cutting me off and not letting me explain my position. She left me no choice. She kept interrupting me with excuses as to why she didn't do what she was supposed to do instead of answering my questions. She's also that loud and nosy person of the office. She's used things on my desk while I was out in the field without asking permission. I don't mind that, and it may be trivial, but you don't go on people's desk on a consistent basis and use things and not ask. It's just the principle of the matter.

nosy coworkers bruh...
mean.gif

*wht reads*

I really tried to be calm and not raise my voice, but she kept cutting me off and not letting me explain my position. She left me no choice. She kept interrupting me with excuses as to why she didn't do what she was supposed to do instead of answering my questions. She's also that loud and nosy person of the office. She's used things on my desk while I was out in the field without asking permission. I don't mind that, and it may be trivial, but you don't go on people's desk on a consistent basis and use things and not ask. It's just the principle of the matter.

&

Too late, I lost it :smh:

Should have consulted with the tanners first...

We're only a few types away. 

Nah, I got it handled bruh. I'd have to give the total picture of why I feel this way now and it's way too long. Honestly, to get a full understanding of it, I'd probably have to verbally tell you. It's too long to type out examples that took place over the past few years.

*Then reads*

Too late, I lost it :smh:

Finally got her fired? :nerd:

It's not even that type of situation and it's actually not what I seek. In all honesty, trying to get someone fired is really petty. I'd rather have a disagreement, resolve it, and move on. To further answer your question, I'm waiting to meet with our boss. I can't even focus right now because I'm still so pissed at her.

And confirms beh is better person than wht :pimp:

:lol:, I'm not better than anybody. My main goal here is to come to work and have a respectful relationship so we can work together peacefully. Nothing more, nothing less. I was never a fan of being chummy with co workers. Does that mean I've never been friends with people I've worked with? Absolutely not, but in this particular job I can't do that. People don't understand boundaries at times and can become habitual line steppers, such at this case. I can't have that. So I keep it a professional relationship. And yes nosy co workers are the worst. Especially those trying to be a supervisor and have a poor work ethic.

laugh.gif
, I'm not better than anybody. My main goal here is to come to work and have a respectful relationship so we can work together peacefully. Nothing more, nothing less. I was never a fan of being chummy with co workers. Does that mean I've never been friends with people I've worked with? Absolutely not, but in this particular job I can't do that. People don't understand boundaries at times and can become habitual line steppers, such at this case. I can't have that. So I keep it a professional relationship. And yes nosy co workers are the worst. Especially those trying to be a supervisor and have a poor work ethic.
Going through that right now...

:lol: , I'm not better than anybody. My main goal here is to come to work and have a respectful relationship so we can work together peacefully. Nothing more, nothing less. I was never a fan of being chummy with co workers. Does that mean I've never been friends with people I've worked with? Absolutely not, but in this particular job I can't do that. People don't understand boundaries at times and can become habitual line steppers, such at this case. I can't have that. So I keep it a professional relationship. And yes nosy co workers are the worst. Especially those trying to be a supervisor and have a poor work ethic.

Going through that right now...
This is extremely relevant with me right now.

Sometimes I want to vent about work but I'm on NT so much during down time that I'm sure they know what my login is. feds watching :nerd:

Rompers :riceboy. The hottest girl clothes ever.

so that's what they're called. I think I called it a "1-piece.... casual....short...suit " :lol: they are nice
Yeah I was clueless too one day I just had to ask. If I ever leave the forever alone club I'm buying my girl 30 rompers.

Last edited:
The worst co workers are the ones that skate by and then think they are management :smh:

Then wanna try and hang out with you outside of work...
grin.gif

I don't **** with you man...

:smh:

TOO MUCH REAL LIFE :smh:

I have no idea how one of my co-workers is not fired :smh: dude does nothing and says the most sexist and racist comments and barely comes to work.
I don't care about other people's pockets or messing up their income, but he really needs to be fired

info on romper?
nerd.gif

that color is legit perfect for my skintone
WheyMint...How you gonna talk about skintone with no pictorial reference ma? You know what you was doing. But anyway I do have info on that romper, hit me up in PM and we'll exchange info. Peace.

Last edited:
How you gonna talk about skintone with no pictorial reference ma? You know what you was doing. But anyway I do have info on that romper, hit me up in PM and we'll exchange info. Peace.
Exactly...
laugh.gif

She knew what the 
nerd.gif
 was for...

WheyMint...That's like me being on a mostly chick site and they post a picture of a dude in Speedos and I say something like "Nah, I can't wear them, my package too much to fit in those"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom