the thread about nothing...

tbh I wouldn't care if dude wasn't married to her, athletes cheat all the time, BUT if they divorce them pockets are taking a hit
in the end he'll be sobbing eating a soggy turkey blt wishing he'd got a prenup

Last edited:
If he was sending cawk pics the morning of his wedding I'm sure he got a prenup.. if not he's not as smart as I once though the was.

Last edited:
WheyMint...Did I type in the wrong You Are Ale?? I could have sworn this is Nike Discussion and not LipStick Alley.

I hate RG3's braids, he needs to cut that ****. He looks like a big 7 year old
laugh.gif
does meth have braids or dreadlocks?

If I ever become a multi millionaire / athlete.

I'm getting some sperm frozen and my tubes cut.

Females ain't trapping me.

I'm going to get your reps reinstated, rep you, then get them taken away before you say something that makes me regret it :lol:

also, I was trying to leave my house an hour ago..

step sis, bro, and a friend just asked for favors.. now I'm still home, bout to eat, mad late.

smh, at least my day might end productively |I

Last edited:
WheyMint...Did I type in the wrong You Are Ale?? I could have sworn this is Nike Discussion and not LipStick Alley.
Antidope.... Well this isnt Nike discussion either its DA TAN B. But its been talked about for too long DA feds are watching, sum1 gotta make DA thread

Last edited:
WheyMint...OK Antidope I see where you coming from, But RGIII fiance know the rules. Expecting a pro athlete not to cheat is like expecting the Prez to bleach his lips.

Last edited:
has anyone had relationships with people at their workplace? good idea/bad idea? story? :nerd:
was lunch had together? were drinks shared?

I hate RG3's braids, he needs to cut that ****. He looks like a big 7 year old :lol:
does meth have braids or dreadlocks?
:rofl:

I would go with dreds :nerd:

I say braids. What, whut? I'm cofused here :lol:
I'm thinking dreds and an ankh chain to match :nerd:

has anyone had relationships with people at their workplace? good idea/bad idea? story? :nerd:

yeah, like good friendships. It gets kind of weird tho because it's basically spending most of your time with them at work all day and then afterwards we gotta hangout? :x

have to find a good balance

Yo, we need an MS paint rendering of what Meth might look like. On second thought, that might not be a good idea. I see bans in the future :lol:.

has anyone had relationships with people at their workplace? good idea/bad idea? story?
nerd.gif

I once had a kinda of relationship with a Cambodian chick at my job.. She was new.. seen her in the halls and my good looks caught her attention.

She pretty much bought me lunch almost everyday.. our lunch was an hour and we'd go out to eat a lot.. sometimes bring it back and get funny looks in the lunchroom 
laugh.gif
.. drinks weren't shared but lunch was together. 

WheyMint...Glad you asked...well I was drilling my coworker for almost 6 months. Great thing about it she was human resources so she knew I wasn't getting paid sh** so she always paid my way when we went out.

I broke it off with her for a younger chick and surprise supirse I get fired less than a month later. Don't f*** HR or they might f*** you.

I once had a kinda of relationship with a Cambodian chick at my job.. She was new.. seen her in the halls and my good looks caught her attention.

She pretty much bought me lunch almost everyday.. our lunch was an hour and we'd go out to eat a lot.. sometimes bring it back and get funny looks in the lunchroom 
laugh.gif

How was the breastmilk? :nerd:

has anyone had relationships with people at their workplace? good idea/bad idea? story?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

How was the breastmilk?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Everything was cool for a while until I seen her boyfriend and her kid drop her off one day 
indifferent.gif
 I ain't bout that homewrecker life

I kind of distanced myself after that 
laugh.gif
 started just chilling with my other coworkers after that

Last edited:
This "Wheymint..." thing is killing me :lol:. I just keep imaging someone really starting all their sentences lik that.

Back
Top Bottom