the thread about nothing...

guess im not graduating anytime soon. i suck at math. damn you pre-cal

WheyMint...Change your dang major to something not in math so you can graduate sooner and be next to me in the library supposedly looking for jobs but in TAN instead. Cause let's be real degrees aint getting jobs these days.

:pimp:
I've gotta get out to the left coast to see how In N Out and Fatburger compare

WheyMint...I've had all three as well. Five Guys is a greasy overrated boiga. Smash is good can be a little greasy too but I like the egg as topping. In N Out is the clear winner with their sauce. All come after my mother's homemade burger that I invite y'all to try if you ever stop by Bowling Green Kentucky.

WheyMint...I've had all three as well. Five Guys is a greasy overrated boiga. Smash is good can be a little greasy too but I like the egg as topping. In N Out is the clear winner with their sauce. All come after my mother's homemade burger that I invite y'all to try if you ever stop by Bowling Green Kentucky.
wheymint...i thought you were in prison?

pics of said mom :nerd:

Dont need a Duracell placed in my back
I eat batteries
And spit that high voltage that crackles ***** to casualties
While I casually live lavishly
Fools finance a fallacy
Fronting the sweet life til a bullet burrows a cavity

that awkward moment when you sorta kinda join a cult and they keep texting/messaging you months later :x

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom