the thread about nothing...

Anyone ever worked at an airport? Is it as cool as it looks?
flight benefits
devil.gif

ive had a few homies work at an airport, as for it being cool, it depends on what job you have
Nice, I've always wanted to drive those vehicles on the tarmac.

My uncle is a flight attendant for American Airlines. He's always working and traveling. 

:nerd: does he know how to get me a free upgrade for an upcoming flight?

I always hear about people saying "key words" and getting upgraded
I don't know :lol:  I flew first class one time when I visited him. He was on the plane with me out of Boston. 
ask him. thanks. I don't need it for domestic, but int'l

rejected by 2 girls i thought were into me.. feels badman

happens to the best of us except me

My uncle is a flight attendant for American Airlines. He's always working and traveling. 
nerd.gif
does he know how to get me a free upgrade for an upcoming flight?

I don't know 
laugh.gif
 I flew first class one time when I visited him. He was on the plane with me out of Boston. 
wut

nerd.gif
does he know how to get me a free upgrade for an upcoming flight?

I don't know 
laugh.gif
 I flew first class one time when I visited him. He was on the plane with me out of Boston. 
wut
young WATER,there are other lands beyond the water which you see...lands of spice,savage lands, places of untamed beauty. May your waves one day reach the shores of the Dark Continent, the rocks of Europa, the soft sands of the Orient, the pulsing soil of Sudo America, and the frozen shores of Scandinavia! 

Flow my Son, Flow! Let no half moon impede you, may the seagulls find solace in your pattering waves, may the monsters of the see be tamed in the thunderous claps of your oceans storms! May the elements be with you YOUNG WATER!
tired.gif

**CUE OUTRO MUSIC***

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
young WATER,there are other lands beyond the water which you see...lands of spice,savage land, places of untamed beauty. Way your waves one day reach the shores of the Dark Continent, the rocks of Europa, the soft sands of the Orient, the pulsing soil of Sudo America, and the frozen shores of Scandinavia! 

Flow my Son, Flow! Let no half moon impede you, may the seagulls find solace in your pattering waves, may the monsters of the see be tamed in the thunderous claps of you ocean storms! May the element be with you YOUNG WATER!
tired.gif

**CUE OUTRO MUSIC***
smile.gif

grin.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

alien.gif

smokin.gif

happy.gif

nerd.gif

glasses.gif

tongue.gif