the thread about nothing...

The summer sucks for the most part, I'm way too sweaty and the air is like hot geriatric breath. I'm a winter dude now eff this.

Btw anybody go to Villanova? If so, tell me about your experiences there.
they make pretty smooth moves, and people who don't follow rules like sly stone in cobra.usually make smooth moves like villanova.

The summer sucks for the most part, I'm way too sweaty and the air is like hot geriatric breath. I'm a winter dude now eff this.

they make pretty smooth moves, and people who don't follow rules like sly stone in cobra.usually make smooth moves like villanova.
Delightful. What?

tongue.gif

Delightful. What?
i don't know, the dude who told me this usually rocks beats that are megatrifle...and occasionaly gives mics menstrual cycles. I think he likes it, it ain't hard to tell tho...

Last edited:
Need to eat more veggies.

Early onsets of gout and turrible bowl movements :x

Not da bidness

Last edited by a moderator:

Delightful. What?
i don't know, the dude who told me this usually rocks beats that are megatrifle...and occasionaly gives mics menstrual cycles. I think he likes it, it ain't hard to tell tho...

Ok It's a Nas quote.

Need to eat more veggies.

Early onsets of gout and turrible bowl movements
sick.gif

Not da bidness
QFT
Young WATER, veggies will help you grow...they will keep you strong. You are young now. nubile filled with hope and wonder. Use your youth well, eat well and drink well. As you do so your strength will be like cool waters that run deep in the deepest of wells; cool, vibrant, refreshing, and pleasureable to the palate. Oh WATER, the dreams I have of you...what you will become! An irresistable torrent of strength and vitality, able  to quench the thirst of a citizenry that has lived in parched lands! You are the only hope, a desert of nothingness looks to you...waiting for your waters to come rushing unabated! 

So eat your broccoli, embrace your carrots,, relish your spinach, and may your meals be garnished with the finest parsnips and celery. Grow my son, reach your destiny! Be WATER!

**cue theme music**

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom