the thread about nothing...

WheyMint...Toilet Bowl fap....endless tissue supply...already have privacy....vent fan disguises the fap sound....lotion already in there...can put laptop on the edge of the bathtub streaming high quality ppr0n from tube sites. Y'all rookies ain't fappin right.
Im far from a rookie, I got 5 years in this game patna.

Aye...Jatavis Sanders...

You ain't Derrick Rose...

laugh.gif

WheyMint...Toilet Bowl fap....endless tissue supply...already have privacy....vent fan disguises the fap sound....lotion already in there...can put laptop on the edge of the bathtub streaming high quality ppr0n from tube sites. Y'all rookies ain't fappin right.
This man knows the game.. :pimp:

There's this hot engineer I work with she's filipino or whatever.. Pretty *** face but the mass is non existent :smh:

TAN is moving slow this morning...
Because I was sleeping papi
Man jimmies are EASILY rustled in that "trayvon part 2" thread...

theres a part 2?

we got 3 Rob's in TAN now?
Milwaukee case. See thread. I refuse to participate in any of that madness here anymore.
Yea I'm outta there now... Still got a dude arguing with me even though I'm on his side.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The bonus system for my job is so jacked up... I didn't get bonused this quarter because we didn't meet revenue (Sales office books business and puts money on the books...) which I have no control over.

Yet we're rated 5th out of 170 hotels in Hilton Americas in Large Meeting satisfaction which is directly related to my job... #hosed.

So when they say jerk the chicken...that means fapping right?

But what about just jerk chicken?

Wonder where that stems from?

Speaking of Jerk Chicken i need to get back out to Jamaica they had some of the best on the resort beaches and streets. The sauce was amazing as well whatever the hell it was. Once lunchtime hit i made sure to go get in that line before it was all gone

Come back to fap talk lol

same step out for a couple hours....two pages on proper fapping etiquette :smh:

everyone knows you fap into the shoe box that you cut a hole in and filled with bologna
anyone remember that epic nt thread about the fap box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom