the thread about nothing...

Yeah man, when I first found out that cigs were called *******.
I smoked way more cigs than I usually do just because I wanted to say "mind if I bum a ***?" :lol:
:lol: You cop any of those steak pies i was telling u about?
Yup had those a few times, but mainly ate pasty since there is a Pasty Shop at every damn underground station :lol:

When I went to York I bought a a box of 12 pasty at a local bakery :lol:

I need a good excuse to get out of going to church with my neighbor. I half told her I would go to hear speak a long time ago when I was drunk. 
take her to churches kitchen
Don't talk to me

For serious though I am not going to go. I have plans to get drunk and go fishing. I just rather tell her a good excuse as to why I can't go. 

diarrhea... end all, be all of excuses.
definitely! Nobody wants to question diarrhea, as long as you aren't trying to hook up with said neighbor- its the best option
But when I load up my friends truck in my driveway and comeback hours later three sheets to the wind with a sunburn that will be an awkward conversation.
laugh.gif
 As far as hooking up I don't even want to think about that. After five kids that thing probably looks like a wizard's sleeve.

Last edited:
Just came from football practice. Fap arm sore, shoulders sore, my nuts :x , I wouldn't mind having some "herbs" right now to take the soreness away. I gotta cook dinner and clean the bathroom too, this is gonna be fun.

Also need to clean out my car, what kind of interior wipes and air fresheners y'all use? Also how do I clean non leather seats?

WheyMint...I am now following Sleazzy, Fraij, and Anti on NT. They are NT people who are nice to me.

Back
Top Bottom