the thread about nothing...

I think I figured out why some ppl hate rob so much.
On the front page of general you'll see rob's sn like 5 times.
So if you have some sort of disdain for rob, constantly seeing his sn daily will most likly rumple your jimmies.
According to grumpy cat,he thinks imma sensative *** ***.Lpheat's hate is random as hell.

Am I the only one that has never answered a phone. If someone calls me, I let it go to voicemail, and then call back, or hit deny then call back. I don't like answering  so I skip that part. 
laugh.gif
This is dumb.

So if you have some sort of disdain for rob, constantly seeing his sn daily will most likly rumple your jimmies.
According to grumpy cat,he thinks imma sensative *** ***.Lpheat's hate is random as hell.
Why does everyone hate ninjahood? 
laugh.gif
 I don't understand. 

Why does everyone hate ninjahood? :lol:  I don't understand. 
da da da da da.....When he attacks TAN,I just ignore it now.He likes to argue too much.

I too will avoid answering the phone at all costs. Don't eem know why. I didnt know dudes really ain't like Rob doe.

I don't think people dislike ninja, just his complete disregard for logic and sound reasoning.

Last edited:

Why does everyone hate ninjahood? 
laugh.gif
 I don't understand. 
da da da da da.....When he attacks TAN,I just ignore it now.He likes to argue too much.
laugh.gif

I too will avoid answering the phone at all costs. Don't eem know why. I didnt know dudes really ain't like Rob doe.

I don't think people dislike ninja, just his complete disregard for logic and sound reasoning.
pimp.gif
 I don't talk to you. You talk to me. 
laugh.gif
 ninja 

Back
Top Bottom