the thread about nothing...

>D

Last edited:
American Dad might just be better than Family Guy
i love FG, but i've barely seen any eps. of AD.

am i missing out?

if so, on what?
It's so amazing (and frustrating) how many US born citizens call my job and are clueless when I ask them what browser they're using..........................
mean.gif
Why would they honestly know?
I mean if they icon is on the desktop and they're clicking it to browser the net I'd assume they knew what they were clicking on.. guess I give some people too much credit. I asked a guy what address was in his address bar and it took me almost 5 minutes to get the answer out of him.
I understand that it's annoying, but just try to have a little bit of understanding.

You're getting paid regardless of how long the call takes right?
Cleveland Show is terrible.
That show is hilarious!
Since it's still Caturday, here's my obligatory NT cat pic. My mom's kitten snowball climbing on my foot earlier today...
Why your cat look like it's starring in 12 years a slave?

Last edited:
The staff bathroom right before I hit the highway for class

roll.gif

in the bathroom in high school...

Edit-

My bad sleazyy...thought you were talking about twisting up, but yeah it would have to be back in high school. 

Last edited:
i wanna learn to play piano but i dont have room in my house for one and i'm not tryna drop that kinda money so i'm thinking about getting a keyboard. any recommendations? been fooling around with that tiny piano app on da iphone and i love how soothing it is to just get lost in the music i create.

yeah, it would be the high school bathroom then..

you're brave for the mall...
laugh.gif

**** it, I was brave for school...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
teenage girls were on duty, I knew I was good.

Stepped out and copped an iced macchiato like it was nothin :lol:

You're brave for the school moves though. That life I was only about once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom