the thread about nothing...

Whats good young players and playettes

tumblr_mq4row04bY1raphrwo5_250.gif

------------------------------------------
just finished watching the first season.

last few eps seemed like a chore, but I enjoyed it as a whole. :smokin

i see, first ep kept me entertained enough to continue watching.

Is like to note that my recent sports talk was not about the sport or any game results. I was simply repping my team and talking about the economics of the highest jersey sales.

#PleaseDontSuspendMe
#SaveTheJeans

i did way too much last night, i was drinking everything in sight..

if it wasn't for the smoke session i would probably be having an epic hangover.

i havent burned in like 3 days. might be the longest i've gone since last july when i was in LA and didnt get a medical connect till about the 15th. kinda a good thing since i wanna scale back some and save money but im bored and the matt harvey show is about to start.

my dude finally answered should be around later today. rather watch this mets game sober anyway i need to write a piece on matt harvey. still dont get why they call him the dark knight. wasnt harvey dent the white knight and batman the dark knight?

Last edited:
i've been like that for the most part. took my copy editing test for bleacher report high and nailed it. wrote the article i submitted to bleacher report high and got accepted into their writing program but my fiction high is always like meh. my poetry high is wild though. the thing is when i get high and have to write it takes me longer than it should because i keep getting sidetracked and going on nt or fb :lol:

Lol@ Hose

Only thing I like about summer is girls dressing in almost nothing, all these bugs and the big waterbug I had to kill earlier. :x

lulz at hose

had waffles for breakfast. about to get this sunday going. have a good one everyone.

Bubble guts.... Not sure from what

Maybe from beer :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom