the thread about nothing...

When ya'll play beer pong do you put water or beer in the cup?

I'm just saying cuz my lame *** cousin n my lame *** friend played with beer in the cups (my cousin even put Bacardi in one of the cups) and when they lost to my other cousin and his friend they didn't drink anything. They some lames, I needa make new friends and stop chilling with these reckless, disrespectful, and ignorant lames. F'n levas.

clean area, beer in the cup, if we're some place with pets or outside water since the balls can get nasty. either way, you lose you're supposed to finish all the beer that's left unless the party's low on beer maybe.

Now that I'm sorta older and a germphobe and on my way to working in the medical field...... I prefer to play with water cups and just drink at a leisurely, quick, rck pace :lol: :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
clean area, beer in the cup, if we're some place with pets or outside water since the balls can get nasty. either way, you lose you're supposed to finish all the beer that's left unless the party's low on beer maybe.
I know right, be a man and honor the F'n rules (I was the one that drank it, that's how I know there was Bacardi in one). But yeah, I like to play winners drink the beer (I'm an alcy) because it adds more incentive to win.

We use water in the cups..then again we dont even drink beer sometimes :nerd:

I got two scholarships, one to cover my plane ticket and one to cover my housing. But the housing one ain't here yet :smh: I have to pay it in two weeks too.

I guess I have to sell my instruments :frown:

I got two scholarships, one to cover my plane ticket and one to cover my housing. But the housing one ain't here yet :smh: I have to pay it in two weeks too.

I guess I have to sell my instruments :frown:

If I pay you 100 what can I get in return?

It's raining and the windows inn my car are cracked, oh well.

Boutta go see what's up with my lil' bro. Haven't seen him in like 3 months, hope all is well.

That made me chuckle, never even knew.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom