feeling 10 pounds lighter
pimp.gif

Got da bubble butt and ain't eem mad
devil.gif
pm sent

coffee keeps me on schedule :smokin

nobody post any more pics through the NT uploader :nerd:

why?

and iyen my little brother was added to a no-fly watch list some how because he is kind of obsessed with weapons. And he would buy knives and swords and had a youtube channel showing them off. Not like stabbing things just stills of the knives and swords and other random weapons (no guns though he isn't 18 yet). Went to get on a flight to texas with my step mom and he was stopped at the air port and told he was on a bunch of lists. It got corrected and he made the flight...but this was like 2 years ago....they watch what you do

Last edited:
Coffee :x. I don't see how people d it to themselves.

See iYen, the feds are always watching.

Got da bubble guts and ain't eem mad
I had my first cup of coffee today.
I was alright, but when I was driving home. Da bubble guts got me.
Most horrible experience while driving.
Never drinking coffee again.
Supposedly drinking coffee stimulate your make you poop muscles, so you get da bubble guts.
.... coffee!
bruh coffee is real for the bowels. i'll go before breakfast, eat, drink some cofee, and go again 20 minutes later. not complaining but it's real especially if you're a first timer. only drink that when you're near the base.

i ate eggs with ketchup and drank coffee this morning. vry srs
when i was working nights we would get breakfast from this spot and they must've either done a lousy job cleaning the grill or just used too much oil but man the eggs plus the coffee saw all of us taking 40 minute breaks throughout the shift :lol:

My stomach stil feels a little funny from sat

Pause

what'd you drink?

Last edited:

i ate eggs with ketchup and drank coffee this morning. vry srs
:frown:

at least you would never steal my food

when i was a undergrad, one my of housemates would use my pasta sauce without telling me and refill it with water :stoneface: . hes pretty short so i hid the sauce on one of the top cabinets but it still didnt work. even saw shoe prints on one of the chairs :x

CAUGHT ************

Coffee n cigs is that deadly combo, but it did keep me from using the bathrooms at school tho.

Saw msome of Despicable Me 2 yesterday (fell asleep) with my lil' bros n pops, it was cool.

Single moms
devil.gif

yeah every time i watch that jim jarmusch movie i have issues as well. dead man makes me fall asleep tho weird.

Last edited:
:lol: yeah that looks like the combo to do it. u take down any bridesmaids?

2 numbers.

There was this one white girl from Utah, dirty blonde, light eyes, nice body :wow:

But she was leaving the next day :frown:

Didn't pursue :smh: :frown:
bruh, if she's shorter than 5'8 gimme some info so i can pursue. i wanna bang a mormon chick and then watch a utah jazz game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom