the thread about nothing...

:pimp: a few nights ago some outsiders came in here posting about their outrageous drinking antics, I wanted to say something but I just let it go :lol:

:lol:

everybody knows you got them great drunk stories.
my boy's bachelor party that I'm putting on for him, is coming up in about 2.5 weeks :evil: :evil:

if I don't come back with drunk stories, hopefully it'll be because I roofied everyone

:pimp: a few nights ago some outsiders came in here posting about their outrageous drinking antics, I wanted to say something but I just let it go :lol:

:lol:

everybody knows you got them great drunk stories.
my boy's bachelor party that I'm putting on for him, is coming up in about 2.5 weeks :evil: :evil:

if I don't come back with drunk stories, hopefully it'll be because I roofied everyone

:rofl:

Today still is not that day, after yesterday's setback..... but I'm getting there :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I love GKMC. Was lying down with all the lights turned off in my room and with window blinds letting the moonlight in. The feeling was :pimp:. Can't go to sleep now because of the energy that album gave me :lol:

Was cracken haven't been on nt for a while. My phone doesn't "work"

Moms went outa town on friday I've been putn some in the air and eatin poptarts and cereal ever since

What yall up to?

Back
Top Bottom