the thread about nothing...

They still play music in pron? 

143204738.gif

------------
Complete silence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>young catty girls/"women">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old middle age/granny catty women :smh:

Everything goes down hill after 9:30 |I

where do you work?

Interning @ undisclosed location |I
---------
:smh: @ me just finding out you can overclock some monitors

Last edited:
So my supervisor is on vacation until the 31st starting today. So What do my female co-workers do. Bring her damn kids to the office. :smh:

Anybody play the lottery? not the mega millions or scratch offs but your states pick 3, 4 or 5.

My brother won 20k and 10k before. i could really use a nice pick 4 hit. $2500 for every $.50 is such a gravy deal!

:lol: Salute LOT,

This am did not start off well. I hope it gets better. I'm hoping I get called for that other position I applied for, 'cause some days this can't be life :smh:.

That Brian Pumper gif never gets old to me :rofl:.

I was recapping last night's name fest :lol:, y'all are too much man.

I swear every time I come in the break room, you in the break room. In the goddamn cabinets. Eating up all the food. All the chex mix... all the mixed nuts... all the cheezits... all the cookies. I wanna eat them chex mix... I like cheezits. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Had a dream that Lil bow wow made a sextape with raven Symone and Angela Simmons, and that I was at a jay-z concert and a huge fight broke out... I gotta stop eating cookies before I go to bed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom