the thread about nothing...

that leasing office doesn't do income checks or anything????

must be a terrible apartment complex to live at :lol:

Whats so bad about Austin, Dallas, and College Town???

Those are like 3 of the 3 4 cities in Texas that I know of :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats so bad about Austin, Dallas, and College Town???

Those are like 3 of the 3 cities in Texas that I know of :lol:

Houston has everything
Austin is cool, but it's all flash and no substance
Dallas is garbage, just an okay city with 50 suburbs around it. I've never legit met someone actually from Dallas always from a suburb >D
College Station is a hell hole. Think of your stereotypical small conservative Texas town with one Walmart.

I have no clue why any race threads still exist here. It's crystal clear "we" as a community cannot handle such a topic. It always gets derailed and gets out of hand and eventually locked. I know Meth talks about hitting that report button, but at what point does common sense take over and he sees it and says "oh, there's this thread again" and deletes it? I guess since we have the onus, I might as well be a reporting mofo then. Even when you chose to not go into those threads, like I do pretty much most of the time, you still don't want to hear about it. I'm all for being able to say what you want, but really how productive are race threads? People just re-inforce what they already believe and go nuts behind a keyboard. Far from "progressive" discussion if you ask me.
If we banned race threads, how would we know who the idiots, racists, and delusional people are?

They weed themselves out eventually. We don't need explosive race threads to come to that conclusion.

one of the few places in TX that's worse than Austin Dallas

Bang bang :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at paying rent with a refund check.

:lol:

the nice suburbs of Sacramento aren't even in Sac county :lol: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it bad that I wanna paint my Lil mama bike matte black?

why would I need to listen to them, you were in diapers when they started poppin at school. I'm guessing "take it off" says all I need to know :wink:

Oh please. It doesn't matter 'cause Pimp C (RIP) is famb straight from the PA, where I was at every summer :pimp:
Try Northside by Jdawg and Slim Thug who went to the same hs as me...

>D

Back
Top Bottom