the thread about nothing...

no frail texan girl gone tell me to hit the gym...
mean.gif
roll.gif

I'm not frail.

indifferent.gif
i know you kinda thick mami, but you ain't brolic...

jus because you have them child bearin hips don't mean that you can get busy with heavy household items! i still love you tho!
embarassed.gif

thinking about signing up for one of those box a month type services "Bespoke Post" to be exact....$45 a month for men...get cool stuff...i love mail....

I really some times wonder what the world would be like if prostitution was legal and not frowned upon. What would that do to relationships/marriages/jobs/economy.
you can do the same thing on amazon with certain products.

You can purchase "company" on Amazon now? :wow:, they truly do have everything :lol:

thinking about signing up for one of those box a month type services "Bespoke Post" to be exact....$45 a month for men...get cool stuff...i love mail....

I really some times wonder what the world would be like if prostitution was legal and not frowned upon. What would that do to relationships/marriages/jobs/economy.

You can purchase "company" on Amazon now? :wow:, they truly do have everything :lol:

you can buy people? :nerd:

And i like not knowing what is in the box since i can't pick this stuff out myself anyway. Like one month i get a nice travel tote with some face washes and aftershave...next month i get some sunglasses and a bracelet. Will amazon send me cool stuff each month? Or is it just subscribe and save where its the same stuff all the time

This page....:rofl:.

@Antidope, I hope you get it. As for me, I have no clue when I'll be contacted about my application. I'm dealing with a government entity and they take an eternity to respond it seems like. I do feel that I'm qualified though, I should at least get an interview for it. Lords knows I need it now :smh:.

@Andycrazn, you'll get it man. It's not impossible. I was like that with Chemistry at one point. Just had a string of bad teachers until I found one that make it seem like ABC's. Then it clicked. When you have that turnaround...dat feel....:smokin. I ran a study group and was explaining Chem to those that didn't understand it :lol:. Amazing.

@Rck....:smh: @ you taking Asian shots at Andy :lol:

heard you learn 3x as fast teaching someone to do it because you gotta see the material in a different way to feed it to others.

3 things that i realized in my life that knocked me off course in math. i dropped out and got my GED. i peaked at 6th grade honors math because i wanted to fit in with the "average" kids. shouldve went to hong kong at another point in my life to get my math on there. :smh:

And i like not knowing what is in the box since i can't pick this stuff out myself anyway. Like one month i get a nice travel tote with some face washes and aftershave...next month i get some sunglasses and a bracelet. Will amazon send me cool stuff each month? Or is it just subscribe and save where its the same stuff all the time
can you see what youre getting before you pay the monthly fee? like if they send me some hair products but i'm bald?

can you see what youre getting before you pay the monthly fee? like if they send me some hair products but i'm bald?

Yeah you can deny the box too any month if you don't like what they are sending

Email you on the 1st of the month with the box...then you have til the 5th to reject it with no penalty.

You can purchase "company" on Amazon now?
eek.gif
, they truly do have everything
laugh.gif
you can buy people?
nerd.gif

Both.

http://phantomjs.org/

Back
Top Bottom