the thread about nothing...

it's outside where i work at, its a baskins robbins/dunkin donuts...and i have a a coupon for iced drinks so i've od'ing this past couple of days...that pic was from an hour or two ago.

the girl who works there tho :0, so much mass!

I hate you

Don't talk to Omar that way, only I can.
Isnt that the same girl from the pic that I hate? If so down with this pic too.

antidope, you still read every post in here?
I try to, but I dont multiquote as often.

:smokin`

props to you still.

whenever i see more than 3 unread pages, I skip to the last one :lol:
I jsut need to find something better to do with my time :lol:. I have a test that I should really be studying for and I havent even cracked the book. I have 5 weeks though so from here on out its GO TIME. I wonder if Adderall really works :nerd:

Antidope,

I'm not a nas stan. The username is just a username and the life is good thing was a coincidence. I like jayz just as much...and I don't like eggs either.
EGGS :x :x :x

Who has 10k+ posts? :nerd:
Are you here to give me access to the 10k+ post secret forum? :nerd:

Alex, Alex, Alex.....

when I pepper that angus of yours in the next few days....

im going to use a low sodium, high spice extract to TIGHTEN UP that sphinker.....

the results will be......................................................D E L I G H T F U L.....

Last edited by a moderator:
mean.gif
People trying to defend the birdenomics in the dwade thread
Majority of dudes are drakes now a days.

No back bone and get walked all over.
I'm sayin' tho. Dudes thirst like they been lost in the desert for years n ****

I need a new comforter because all I have is those Mexican blankets that stay scorching. My house is the rainforrest, it stays hotter inside than outside. I swear the sun F'd my houses girl or sumthin'.

The TAN is turning into a diary for some members. There's nothing wrong with personal notes/stories here and there but sometimes it's overkill (and I may be guilty of this in the past). Members posting every thought that pops into there head isn't a good look. Lets keep this thread about nothing.

Last edited:
been in bed sleeping all day with a stomach flu 
sick.gif

where's my sexy nurse, unsuited boo.

i'm tired of this WATERy, doo doo.

Naw b, these police are crooks n I been unhealthy too long to let the doc tell me whats wrong with me. And crows just creep me the F out. DYK that a flock of crows is a murder? I'm cool on that.

EDIT: OJ might get out???

Last edited:
i really need to get off NT and study for my monday midterm. :lol: :x

at this rate i don't know how he HASN'T reached 1k pairs of sneakers already. but all i can do is support him, even if his hobby is extremely expensive. :nerd:

Last edited:
The TAN is turning into a diary for some members. There's nothing wrong with personal notes/stories here and there but sometimes it's overkill (and I may be guilty of this in the past). Members posting every thought that pops into there head isn't a good look. Lets keep this thread about nothing.
what was your old SN :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom