the thread about nothing...

3 things scare me in life
1. The Police
2. Doctors
3. Crows

What scares ya'll?
The deep ocean
Damn forgot about that. I guess so, but I don't go in the water at the beach, there's too much of it.

I can add death too, I'm atheist so I believe nothing happens and that scares the F outta me

EDIT:

Newmoanyuh your avy reminds me of this

Last edited:
:nerd:

foa8hxB.jpg

:nerd:

I must be doing something wrong, if that's real.

actually, now that I think about it some more...... the humans aren't actually born right???

But if they aren't birthed or whatever, how did Fishburne and Neo get out?

actually, now that I think about it some more...... the humans aren't actually born right???

There was natural Birth.

The resistance was hiding under ground which led to them getting people out / natural births.
Ya I forgot about that... so was Neo escaping a regular occurring thing that the resistance kept pulling off??

machine actually take your energy for themselves and make you think you live a normal life.

The other guys come to "save" you and then you're like reborned... if that makes any sens.

What would you guys prefer? Live in a world like us and live a good life even if it's "fake", but that you don't really know. Or live in the other crappy world fighting machine?

damn it, I just watched the Matrix trilogy like 6 months ago :lol: and now I don't remember any of it again :smh:

Im still mad she said I had a small dck , without even SEEING it. I could understand if I had a small jawn and she saw it, then said it was small, but she hasn't even seen it!

My ps3 stopped reading discs (RIP cod and fight night) so I got ps+ subscription. This drake 3 game is dopeee. Perfect mix of exploring, shooting, and problem/puzzle solving. Chapter 11 right now :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom