the thread about nothing...

That would be interesting to see what the international view on that is.

I was thinking about creeping on them on fb, but Maria Perez? I'm never going to find her :lol:
Maybe they're on the black people in Korea fb group....

It really depends. Dominicans have their own division amongst themselves on who they more accept. They have the same issues with darker Dominicans. We already know what side Edwin is on in that argument. It's really a shame all around there isn't acceptance of facts and a full perspective on that.

It really depends. Dominicans have their own division amongst themselves on who they more accept. They have the same issues with darker Dominicans. We already know what side Edwin is on in that argument. It's really a shame all around there isn't acceptance of facts and a full perspective on that.

but why haven't you accepted my ig add :stoneface:

I love how newmoanyuh gave us that name. Like there aren't a gang of Maria Lopez's floating around :rofl:

but why haven't you accepted my ig add :stoneface:

I'll do it as soon as I get reception (my office doesn't have reception). And Um...I haven't been on IG the last few days much, nothing personal.

Thai dudes take their badminton seriously
roll.gif
Damb.
eek.gif

Son soccer kicked him in the face and everything...

All my boys are Simps

So annoying

I have a girl buy I’m not on a leash like them

Guys who are single tend to simp more...its just nature...when you have a girl you are in a comfort zone so you don't need to simp.
I know you/everyone will be like i never simped ever trust...but lightly simping can occur...its just the crazy non-realistic over simping that is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom