the thread about nothing...

Drank with my gf and her dad last night. Been pretty cool with her pops for a minute. I rarely drink but I can handle my liquor.

Got the bright idea to make a run for the border at about 1am. Taco Bell. :\

On the way to work got a venti iced coffee. :smh:

Bubble guts twice already at work. :x

Had to stop mid sale to make a run for the bathroom. |I

About to hit my hundred sale for the month though. :smokin

watching obamas better bargain deal dudes full of it right now. :smh: straight lying to the people. the job of a politician

writw about why jadakiss is as hard as it gets

http://frankcesare.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-is-jadakiss-as-hard-as-it-gets.html

Why is Jadakiss as Hard as it Gets?

Jadakiss created commotion in 2004 when he released Why as he targeted a number of meaningful questions that have fallen beneath the mainstream media's surface. In an era where record sales have been dwarfed by piracy, Jadakiss continued to go against the grain and provide an album that lived up to his image without worrying whether it or not it would reach platinum or diamond status.

He developed his toughness and pride early in his career, back in 1994 when he came under the tutelage of The Notorious B.I.G.

At that time, Jadakiss and his rap group The Warlocks—which included Sheek Louch and Styles P—signed a contract with Bad Boy Entertainment. They had their group name changed to The LOX where they released two dope albums, exhibiting the grittiness that came with life in their part of Yonkers: Money, Power & Respect and We Are the Streets.

The LOX and Bad Boy wouldn't live long together, however. Puffy's radio friendly production ran thin on Jada, Styles, and Sheek, and the three of them moved on to less restriction with Ruff Ryders Entertainment. There, Kiss would work with DMX—one of the few rappers that actually lived the rigid lifestyle and possessed the toughness portrayed in his music.

From the dudes he rolled with daily, to the life he lived, to the people he crossed paths with along his way through rap music, Jadakiss has become as hard as it gets. He's had beef with the feds and the DA, he's lost his mentor Christopher Wallace, he got screwed by Diddy, but he's always made his brand of music without compromising his integrity.
:smokin thanks dude

Drank with my gf and her dad last night. Been pretty cool with her pops for a minute. I rarely drink but I can handle my liquor.

Got the bright idea to make a run for the border at about 1am. Taco Bell. :\

On the way to work got a venti iced coffee. :smh:

Bubble guts twice already at work. :x

Had to stop mid sale to make a run for the bathroom. |I

About to hit my hundred sale for the month though. :smokin

what u sell?

the loudest ***** in the room is usually the brokest - wale
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Jadakiss created commotion in 2004 when he released Why as he targeted a number of meaningful questions that have fallen beneath the mainstream media's surface. In an era where record sales have been dwarfed by piracy, Jadakiss continued to go against the grain and provide an album that lived up to his image without worrying whether it or not it would reach platinum or diamond status.

He developed his toughness and pride early in his career, back in 1994 when he came under the tutelage of The Notorious B.I.G.

At that time, Jadakiss and his rap group The Warlocks—which included Sheek Louch and Styles P—signed a contract with Bad Boy Entertainment. They had their group name changed to The LOX where they released two dope albums, exhibiting the grittiness that came with life in their part of Yonkers: Money, Power & Respect and We Are the Streets.

The LOX and Bad Boy wouldn't live long together, however. Puffy's radio friendly production ran thin on Jada, Styles, and Sheek, and the three of them moved on to less restriction with Ruff Ryders Entertainment. There, Kiss would work with DMX—one of the few rappers that actually lived the rigid lifestyle and possessed the toughness portrayed in his music.

From the dudes he rolled with daily, to the life he lived, to the people he crossed paths with along his way through rap music, Jadakiss has become as hard as it gets. He's had beef with the feds and the DA, he's lost his mentor Christopher Wallace, he got screwed by Diddy, but he's always made his brand of music without compromising his integrity.
smokin.gif
thanks dude

Got the bright idea to make a run for the border at about 1am. Taco Bell.
ohwell.gif

On the way to work got a venti iced coffee.
mean.gif

Bubble guts twice already at work.
sick.gif

Had to stop mid sale to make a run for the bathroom.
tired.gif

About to hit my hundred sale for the month though.
smokin.gif
what u sell?
dat loud, dat chronic, dat reefer, dat brolic, dat kush, dat ha*****, dat grouper, dat sticky, dat green, dat mary jane!

smokin.gif
thanks dude

ohwell.gif

mean.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif

smokin.gif
what u sell?
dat loud, dat chronic, dat reefer, dat brolic, dat kush, dat ha*****, dat grouper, dat sticky, dat green, dat mary jane!
Unless you sellin' bulk, 100 sales is wack in 24 days

j/k Of course you move weight

smokin.gif
thanks dude

ohwell.gif

mean.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif

smokin.gif
what u sell?
Unless you sellin' bulk, 100 sales is wack in 24 days

j/k Of course you move weight
i don't thing he pushes  that white girl?

Back
Top Bottom